Skip to main content

My son was home from Africa for Christmas and we finally got to watch a Hawks game together for the first time in a couple of years.  We watched the Islander game and it was a good Hawks win. 

It was a nice win against the Blue Jackets yesterday as well (at least the third period anyway), and I think Lehner is showing that he should be the goalie the Hawks keep going forward next season.  I'm a huge Crawford fan, but his injury history is too big a liability for future. 

steve8 posted:

The Bruins lost an OT/shootout for the 12th time already this season the other night.  That's 4 more than the next most of Columbus with 8. Marchand decided to just  kiss lick the puck with his stick as he skated by to take his penalty shot putting the cap on a Flyer comeback. WTF? Too many dropped points.

FIFY 

thelostverse posted:

What's up with the Golden Knights firing Gerard Gallant?  There must be more to this story - Vegas is only three points out of the division lead and tied for the second wild card spot.  And to hire DeBoer, who was himself just fired by San Jose last month?  Somebody pissed someone higher up on the food chain in Vegas...

I’m very surprised as well. If there doesn’t end up being any dirt/stink behind the move, I wouldn’t mind the Blackhawks considering him. But I don’t think they would. Stan doesn’t want anyone around that could beat him up without breaking a sweat.

billhike posted:
thelostverse posted:

What's up with the Golden Knights firing Gerard Gallant?  There must be more to this story - Vegas is only three points out of the division lead and tied for the second wild card spot.  And to hire DeBoer, who was himself just fired by San Jose last month?  Somebody pissed someone higher up on the food chain in Vegas...

I’m very surprised as well. If there doesn’t end up being any dirt/stink behind the move, I wouldn’t mind the Blackhawks considering him. But I don’t think they would. Stan doesn’t want anyone around that could beat him up without breaking a sweat.

I like what Coliton is doing with the Hawks right now and have no interest in Gallant. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.