NFL 2012

quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
Hard to tell intent (or lack) based on watching video of the Suh incident. However, as gigabit indicates no further evidence in necessary regarding his overall character. There have been off the field incidents as well. Probably nothing a blocker's helmet to the chin or 30 seconds of a police taser gun can't cure.

while I will not doubt the athletic prowless of NFL players, tripping over someone while tumbling headfirst and still have the coordination to kick someone in the balls when your facing the other way and yer legs are up int he air is something I feel you give Suh too much credit for.
When I saw the kick on TV I felt like he noticed he had a foot headed in Schaubs general direction and just gave it an extra oomf at the end for the cheap shot. I don't feel like he aimed at any particular spot, could have been in the thigh, gut or groin but I did feel like there was some redirection and acceleration of the scumbags foot.
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Hard to tell intent (or lack) based on watching video of the Suh incident. However, as gigabit indicates no further evidence in necessary regarding his overall character. There have been off the field incidents as well. Probably nothing a blocker's helmet to the chin or 30 seconds of a police taser gun can't cure.

while I will not doubt the athletic prowless of NFL players, tripping over someone while tumbling headfirst and still have the coordination to kick someone in the balls when your facing the other way and yer legs are up int he air is something I feel you give Suh too much credit for.

Well put. He may have issues, even I as a Lions fan acknowledge that, but this thing is way overblown. Time to move on.
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Adrian Peterson is having a MVP year. He has 1362 yards in 11 1/2 games this season and has a 6 yard per carry average for the year.

I would have loved to see him play in a NFL that still ran the ball.

BOOMER SOONER.

Yeah, and it's really great to see a player comeback from an injury like this.
quote:
I sick of ALL the attention paid to his death ( ESPN et al.)

The man murdered a young women and the mother of a small infant. My sympathy is with the murdered mother, her infant child and her family and friends.

+1. I don't care what was going on in the man's life, there was no justification for what he did. It was despicable.
Forwarded by a friend.

Terrorism in San Diego

SAN DIEGO (CA) -- San Diego Chargers football practice was delayed
nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an
unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach
Norv Turner immediately suspended practice and called the police and
federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts
determined that the white substance unknown to players was the
GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team
was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
quote:
Originally posted by Red guy in a blue state:
Forwarded by a friend.

Terrorism in San Diego

SAN DIEGO (CA) -- San Diego Chargers football practice was delayed
nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an
unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach
Norv Turner immediately suspended practice and called the police and
federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts
determined that the white substance unknown to players was the
GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team
was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Spit
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
I sick of ALL the attention paid to his death ( ESPN et al.)

The man murdered a young women and the mother of a small infant. My sympathy is with the murdered mother, her infant child and her family and friends.

+1. I don't care what was going on in the man's life, there was no justification for what he did. It was despicable.

Agreed. Why do people kill others before taking their own lives?
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Holy Cow!! Cool

Nice job, Skins!!

PH

Skins have a good shot at beating the Ravens next week. The Redskins have a decent pass offense and the Ravens pass rush hasn't been there, and now Suggs may be out again. Ravens playing without Ray Lewis, without Suggs and without Lardarius Webb, all 1st rate defensive players, and the game is at Washington.
On the other hand, I could be totally wrong.
quote:
Originally posted by mneeley490:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick:
'da BEARS suck.

So you'll stop picking them every week? Devilish

Big Grin
Never thougth at the beginning of the year that I'd be thrilled with 7-5 for the Seahacks.

They're only 7-5 with a huge asterisk.

Add Reply

Likes (0)