Are they sold out? From all of the talk on the boards I ordered 2 + 375ml, in hopes of trying it first, then deciding if I wanted to order more. I just received my bottles yesterday, are they already sold out of the Napa?

P.S. Sorry about the response, I know it does not answer your question.
that I spoke to Mark Neal moments ago and was given confirmation that 12 bottles of 2001 CAB will be accompanied by 6 zins and 2 chards. Great guy, great wines, great fun to be had opening these babies. Thanks to all forumites for your help and willingness to help me find these bottles. Will be willing to crack one open with you whenever you come to town.
I am so happy I could cry!
thank you very much. It makes me that more anxious for them to arrive. I had lost my faith in buying blind but am happy to note that picking up the zins and the chards seems like a good idea. I was beginning to second guess the money spent out of the wine budget.
Je suis Americain (I think I spelled that correctly). I say that in order to make note to "darth" the I will be making a special trip to Fort Worth Texas simply to bring some of these bottles back. The friend I have in FT. Worth will bring the remainder with him upon a trip up here.

Say, you don't work for Canadian Customs do you?

Add Reply

Likes (0)