Another season, another D-Rose injury.

Click

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
Another season, another D-Rose injury.

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.

As long as Dolan is around, he'll get the money from the Knicks. doh
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
Another season, another D-Rose injury.

Click

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.

He is completely clueless.

I believe the Bulls should try to trade him ... as soon as he returns from (yet) another injury.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.


did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

I didnt quite catch the story.
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
Another season, another D-Rose injury.

Click

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.


He is completely clueless.

.


gig, you are being too kind.
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.


did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

I didnt quite catch the story.


Not sure if you've read anything since posting, but here is the Cliff Notes version.

He got an elbow from a teammate in their 1st practice. I was hoping it was from Joakim on purpose for being a p***y.

He is being sued by an "ex-gf" claiming she was gang-raped. He says that it was a consensual group session and that she was mad because she wanted to be reimbursed for a sex toy she bought for the session.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around. Eek
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.


did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

I didnt quite catch the story.


Not sure if you've read anything since posting, but here is the Cliff Notes version.

He got an elbow from a teammate in their 1st practice. I was hoping it was from Joakim on purpose for being a p***y.

He is being sued by an "ex-gf" claiming she was gang-raped. He says that it was a consensual group session and that she was mad because she wanted to be reimbursed for a sex toy she bought for the session.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around. Eek


"practice", "teammate". i smell a cover up.

he shoudl just come out and admit that he had a dildo smacked into his eye a little too hard.
The sex incident happened two years ago. Although, I guess something could have smacked him in the face at the time...
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GlennK:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.


did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

I didnt quite catch the story.


Not sure if you've read anything since posting, but here is the Cliff Notes version.

He got an elbow from a teammate in their 1st practice. I was hoping it was from Joakim on purpose for being a p***y.

He is being sued by an "ex-gf" claiming she was gang-raped. He says that it was a consensual group session and that she was mad because she wanted to be reimbursed for a sex toy she bought for the session.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around.

Sounds like just another offline for Parcival
dance
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
You guys see Stephen A Smith threatened Kevin Durant? What a clown.
I haven't seen that story but not surprised by anything Smith does these days. He is a total clown.
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.


isn't he like 7'1"
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.

i believe most of the nba teams stay at the Ritz and underground tunnel it over to Staples.
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.


isn't he like 7'1"


6'10 I think
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.

i believe most of the nba teams stay at the Ritz and underground tunnel it over to Staples.
I was at the Four Seasons in H-town. They played the rockets Monday night.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.

i believe most of the nba teams stay at the Ritz and underground tunnel it over to Staples.
I was at the Four Seasons in H-town. They played the rockets Monday night.

ah, got it... cool
19-0... utah took them to the limit, but the warriors' defense just locks down in crunch time. golden state is the most exciting team in all of sports right now... simply must-see tv.
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
19-0... utah took them to the limit, but the warriors' defense just locks down in crunch time. golden state is the most exciting team in all of sports right now... simply must-see tv.


Truly fun to watch the W's. Explosive offense and suffocating defense day in, day out. Truly a great team. 1-0 on a long 7 game road trip.

Go Warriors.
Surprised no chatter about Kobe announcing his retirement at end of the season. Glad to see this will be his last year. Like many it seems he tried to hang on a season or so too long, but he was a great player. I'm sure the Lakers are glad he is calling it quits, so they can finally get on with the business of rebuilding. Saw an interesting nugget on ESPN I believe yesterday. Kobe has missed more shots in his career than John Stockton attempted.

I'm curious as to how Kobe has been perceived these last few seasons by Lakers fans.
quote:
Originally posted by eyesintime:
Surprised no chatter about Kobe announcing his retirement at end of the season. Glad to see this will be his last year. Like many it seems he tried to hang on a season or so too long, but he was a great player. I'm sure the Lakers are glad he is calling it quits, so they can finally get on with the business of rebuilding. Saw an interesting nugget on ESPN I believe yesterday. Kobe has missed more shots in his career than John Stockton attempted.

I'm curious as to how Kobe has been perceived these last few seasons by Lakers fans.


I believe Duncan and Kobe came out same year or within a year or two of one another. Very different styles, each one of the greats at their position. Which of the two was the player of his era (I don't think there is anyone else in the discussion; Lebron came into the league years later)?
23-0 with 28% of the season complete

What's almost as amazing is that San Antonio is only 4.5 games back.

I figure GS will be 28-0 by Christmas Day. Someone in the NBA scheduling department used their crystal ball well: on Christmas Day the Warriors play the Cavs. I have no idea what the outcome will be, but it should be a fun game to watch.
quote:
Originally posted by eyesintime:
Surprised no chatter about Kobe announcing his retirement at end of the season. Glad to see this will be his last year. Like many it seems he tried to hang on a season or so too long, but he was a great player. I'm sure the Lakers are glad he is calling it quits, so they can finally get on with the business of rebuilding. Saw an interesting nugget on ESPN I believe yesterday. Kobe has missed more shots in his career than John Stockton attempted.

I'm curious as to how Kobe has been perceived these last few seasons by Lakers fans.
It's been sad seeing him play so poorly. He looks ok physically so I got to think his shooting will improve but it looks historically bad right now. I don't mind it though as it would be great to keep our pick and be in the running for Ben Simmons.

Kobe has been a pleasure to watch all these years. A true competitor and the closest thing we have had to MJ which says it all. My basketball friends and I have been having the Kobe vs. Tim Duncan debate and I would take Kobe hands down. Obviously biased but I just think his highs were higher than Duncan. I would take that over longevity anytime. Plus I think Duncan has really benefited by the system all these years and the more consistent talent. Both all time greats though. I have Kobe around 11 all time and Duncan 12-13.
Oh and the Warriors are must see TV right now. I have never routed for a non Lakers team so much in my life. If you love basketball, they are just so fun to watch. Seems like a good group of guys too. I hope they break the Bulls record and roll over everyone in the playoffs.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
Oh and the Warriors are must see TV right now. I have never routed for a non Lakers team so much in my life. If you love basketball, they are just so fun to watch. Seems like a good group of guys too. I hope they break the Bulls record and roll over everyone in the playoffs.

Welcome aboard GlennK! Come on up for a game sometime... It is the best show in town. Just pinching myself- this team is just a joy to watch. Basketball at its most beautiful.
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?

If you have tickets, I am in!!
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?

If you have tickets, I am in!!


Why would you go to Cleveland when the games will be in Miami? jelly
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?

If you have tickets, I am in!!


Why would you go to Cleveland when the games will be in Miami? jelly

We are talking about the NBA JB, not the Miami Sol.
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?

If you have tickets, I am in!!


Why would you go to Cleveland when the games will be in Miami? jelly

We are talking about the NBA JB, not the Miami Sol.


Any reason to get here is good one. Cool
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Shumpert back, Mozgov getting healthy, Kyrie back shortly.

Paul, turn on the Cavs after NYE, and your shoulders will slump.

The only question is, will you come out to Cleveland IF the Warriors make the Finals?

If you have tickets, I am in!!


I'll get them. Jack has to come as well, he was my good luck charm last year.
Fun going back and reading my comments on Berserkers about the warriors last year. Considering the historical run the Warriors are on, I guess I am just ahead of my time (you could say the same thing about Premier Cru, but I digress)

May 18 (Paul Battaglia wrote): klay's near max will kick in next year, as will dray's near max, which will be right around the same number. warriors are still in fantastic shape financial wise. they can either dump lee's salary before the trade deadline next year, or they can go over the hard cap for one year, but with the salary cap exploding in the 2016-17 year, they will not be subject to the onerous repeater tax. also, iggy and bogut have interesting contracts in that their salaries are de-escalating. each player will make less money over the next two years than in the previous year. the core has at least a 3 year window to really cement their place in the history of the nba.

May 18 (Bob Hughes wrote): Wow, I thought Alan Rath was the most irrational Golden State fan on the board,but Paul is already talking about them cementing their legacy over the next three years.
So much for waiting for a team to, you know, actually win something before we coronate them

May 18 (Paul Battaglia wrote): didn't say they will... but like the bulls heading into their first finals in the 90s, the pistons heading into their first finals in the 87-88 season (they lost, but only because of a severely sprained ankle suffered by isiah thomas in game 6), or the shaq-kobe lakers once phil arrived, you can tell that this warriors team is destined for greatness. this year's team is the 3rd best team i have ever seen in my life: 95-96 bulls, 85-86 celtics, this year's warriors squad. right now, no team can match up with their defense and shooting.

May 19 (Glenn Levine wrote): the fantasy that this is the third best basketball team of the past 30 years can end any time now.

May 19 (Paul Battaglia wrote): 95-96 bulls, 85-86 celtics, this year's warriors... 3 best teams I have seen in my life. I stand by it.

May 20 (Paul Battaglia wrote): I think half the criticisms of the warriors are from people that must not be watching the games. I watched every single minute of warriors basketball this year- a lot of their supposed "flaws" are in actuality, strengths.

May 20 (Glenn Levine wrote):
I'm not bashing the Ws, I love some aspects of their game. You live on this coast though the past few weeks and hearing about them in historical contexts, c'mon that is just nuts.
They are the best team this year but the stars aligned for them too. Even with all the good mojo they haven't been wiping out opponents. They win 3 championships in 6-7 seasons we can talk about them historically.

May 20 (Paul Battaglia wrote): you hear them talked in historical contexts for one reason- their season was historically great. they haven't been wiping opponents out? they were top 8 in the history of the nba in point differential. of the 7 teams that finished with a higher point differential than them, 6 won the nba title that year. coincidence? i think not.

May 20 (Paul Battaglia wrote): their regular season winning percentage was .817... they are at .818 in the playoffs. you don't need to win 3 championships in 6-7 seasons to cement your place as one of the best teams in history... they win the championship this year, and their body of work over the entire year speaks for itself amongst the greatest teams.

May 21 (Paul Battaglia wrote): one of the three best teams of my life… EOM

May 22 (Paul Battaglia wrote): what do you know.... posted just this morning. has the warriors as the 4th best team EVER. oh, those two teams i said were better... yea, they are the ones ranked ahead of them. maybe i should write for five-thirty-eight. BALL DON'T LIE! http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the ... ng-to-elo/

Go warriors!
And it seems so easy. Last night it seemed like Dallas would at least keep it close. Then I go to grab some firewood and pop another beer and the Mavs are calling timeout and down by like 18. The defending East champions and the team with the second best record in the league were just trashed by them, not even close. Last night I was actually thinking of the 98 Yankees, and the 84 49ers to think if I've seen teams this dominate.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×