Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by bfw:
Talent trumps if you've got heart.

Last night, the Raps simply had way more heart than the Cavs. Lebron's flop was absurd. Biyombo stuffing him was epic.

Biyombo one on one with Lebron...all night tomorrow. We'll see what he is truly made of when facing someone who is only afraid of lions Smile

Bfw

ROFLMAO! Thank you for the laughs. 5 straight finals is 5 more than Beyond-bust has ever reached. Not worried about Lebron's "heart" at all. Straight comedic gold.

Lebron has never won a championship in Cleveland. He joined a winner in D Wade and surrounded himself with other stars (Bosh).

He went back to Cleveland to try bring a championship there and secure his place as an all time great...maybe the greatest ever. Again, he has surrounded himself with nice pieces.

So far, his legacy will not eclipse Kobe or MJ unless he wins another championship.

And yes...I saw it right in front of me..Lebron did not want to take Biyombo 1 on 1 last night.

Watching a game live can give you a better perspective.

Have fun rooting for Leflop!

Bfw
Last edited by bfw
quote:
quote:
quote:

Last night, the Raps simply had way more heart than the Cavs. Lebron's flop was absurd. Biyombo stuffing him was epic.

Biyombo one on one with Lebron...all night tomorrow. We'll see what he is truly made of when facing someone who is only afraid of lions Smile

Bfw

ROFLMAO! Thank you for the laughs. 5 straight finals is 5 more than Beyond-bust has ever reached. Not worried about Lebron's "heart" at all. Straight comedic gold.

Lebron has never won a championship in Cleveland. He joined a winner in D Wade and surrounded himself with other stars (Bosh).

He went back to Cleveland to try bring a championship there and secure his place as an all time great...maybe the greatest ever. Again, he has surrounded himself with nice pieces.

So far, his legacy will not eclipse Kobe or MJ unless he wins another championship.

And yes...I saw it right in front of me..Lebron did not want to take Biyombo 1 on 1 last night.

Bfw

Throw me a bet on game 4. Enough talking, let's put money on it.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bfw

Bfw

He won't bet you, he saw the game live, he knows it was a fluke
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bfw

Bfw

Lol.

If you read back on my posts, you'll see that I think the Cavs take the series. My opinion has never changed. The Cavs shot poorly last night and the Raps played inspired basketball.

You'll also note that you defended a poster that said "The Raps do not have a prayer of winning a game in this series". Perhaps you should reconsider having defended that post.

Not putting any money on it...but am hoping for both series to be tied at 2 by tomorrow night.

The first part of that equation looks good so far!

Bfw
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bfw

Bfw

Lol.

If you read back on my posts, you'll see that I think the Cavs take the series. My opinion has never changed. The Cavs shot poorly last night and the Raps played inspired basketball.

You'll also not that you defended a poster that said "The Raps do not have a prayer of winning a game in this series". Perhaps you should reconsider having defended that post.

Not putting any money on it...but am hoping for both series to be tied at 2 by tomorrow night.

Bfw

The chances of both series being tied at 2 tomorrow are literally between zero and impossible considering warriors and thunder are currently doing battle in game 3
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bfw

Bfw

Lol.

You'll also not that you defended a poster that said "The Raps do not have a prayer of winning a game in this series". Perhaps you should reconsider having defended that post.

Bfw

The chances of both series being tied at 2 tomorrow are literally between zero and impossible considering warriors and thunder are currently doing battle in game 3

Touché.

Bfw
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bfw

Bfw

He won't bet you, he saw the game live, he knows it was a fluke

So if one game is a fluke...then what is two in a row?

A trend?

Smile

Bfw
quote:
Originally posted by bfw

A trend?

Smile

Bfw

Coming on here to gloat after the fact when you refused to put your money where your mouth was before the game is more than a little ridiculous and is entirely disingenuous. Your team won a game no one expected them to (even you otherwise you would have take TPE's bet), which was even more impressive given the officiating. Maybe just be happy about that.
Last edited by csm
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by bfw

A trend?

Smile

Bfw

Coming on here to gloat after the fact when you refused to put your money where your mouth was before the game is more than a little ridiculous and is entirely disingenuous. Your team won a game no one expected them to (even you otherwise you would have take TPE's bet), which was even more impressive given the officiating. Maybe just be happy about that.

Sorry...I don't bet anonymous sports authorities on the internet.

Btw, it was your ridiculous statement that started this all!

Bfw
The Raps continue to confound me. I would have taken TPE's bet, but I didn't have a clue which Raps team would show up last night. I'm not surprised they won, but I also wouldn't have been surprised if they had crumbled.

They were helped by the Cavs inability to shoot 3s for the first two thirds of the game, but give them credit for keeping the Cavs to a perimeter game. And also for a complete offensive effort, in the paint and on the perimeter.

The Cavs run to start the 4th was inevitable, but I was impressed with the poise the Raps showed and how Lowry and DeRozan answered back, shot for shot.

Can they keep up that level of play away from the ACC? Wednesday will be interesting.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by bfw

A trend?

Smile

Bfw

Sorry...I don't bet anonymous sports authorities on the internet.

Btw, it was your ridiculous statement that started this all!

Bfw

Of course that's it. It was because of anonymity and the internet, not because you didn't have any faith in your team and wanted to wait for the result to make your opinion known Roll Eyes

My statement was not ridiculous. Turns out it was wrong, but that doesn't make it ridiculous. If you saw something (and you clearly didn't given your actions/your inaction) that gave you the impression the Raptors had a hope after games 1 and 2, you must have been clairvoyant because there was nothing indicating anything but a Cleveland sweep.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.