Another season, another D-Rose injury.

Click

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:

But he knows he is great and is looking forward to what he deserves in free agency in 2 years. Just ask him.

As long as Dolan is around, he'll get the money from the Knicks. doh
quote:

Click

He is completely clueless.

I believe the Bulls should try to trade him ... as soon as he returns from (yet) another injury.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.

did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

I didnt quite catch the story.
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:

Click

He is completely clueless.

gig, you are being too kind.
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
I'm a huge Rose fan but I'm even starting to waiver at this point. He should stop talking and just play.

did he get a sex toy shoved into his eye socket because the girl wanted him to pay for it?

Not sure if you've read anything since posting, but here is the Cliff Notes version.

He got an elbow from a teammate in their 1st practice. I was hoping it was from Joakim on purpose for being a p***y.

He is being sued by an "ex-gf" claiming she was gang-raped. He says that it was a consensual group session and that she was mad because she wanted to be reimbursed for a sex toy she bought for the session.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around. Eek
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not sure if you've read anything since posting, but here is the Cliff Notes version.

He got an elbow from a teammate in their 1st practice. I was hoping it was from Joakim on purpose for being a p***y.

He is being sued by an "ex-gf" claiming she was gang-raped. He says that it was a consensual group session and that she was mad because she wanted to be reimbursed for a sex toy she bought for the session.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around. Eek

"practice", "teammate". i smell a cover up.

he shoudl just come out and admit that he had a dildo smacked into his eye a little too hard.
The sex incident happened two years ago. Although, I guess something could have smacked him in the face at the time...
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GlennK:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I've never thought about being aroused in the same room with some of my naked buddies and a dildo all flying around.

Sounds like just another offline for Parcival
dance
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
You guys see Stephen A Smith threatened Kevin Durant? What a clown.
I haven't seen that story but not surprised by anything Smith does these days. He is a total clown.
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.
quote:
I was in the same hotel as the players from OKC on Monday. Was in the elevator with RW and KD. KD is shockingly tall. Doesn't seem that tall on TV. I have a new appreciation for how well he moves with the ball.

isn't he like 7'1"
quote:

i believe most of the nba teams stay at the Ritz and underground tunnel it over to Staples.
quote:
quote:

isn't he like 7'1"

6'10 I think
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:

i believe most of the nba teams stay at the Ritz and underground tunnel it over to Staples.
I was at the Four Seasons in H-town. They played the rockets Monday night.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:

I was at the Four Seasons in H-town. They played the rockets Monday night.

ah, got it... cool
19-0... utah took them to the limit, but the warriors' defense just locks down in crunch time. golden state is the most exciting team in all of sports right now... simply must-see tv.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.