quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
The Heat start beating people over the head with their dongs tonight. Cool

I'll take the Celtics tonight.

$50 bottle of wine from retailer of their choice shipped to the winner?

If you can receive wine in Utah. Razz
Only the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat are legitimate title contenders. Despite that, it should be one of the best regular seasons in years. The Magic, Bulls, Hornets, Mavs, and Spurs will do their best to joing the contending trio. With the number of injuries and the changing rosters, the teams will likely take longer than usual to mesh and play at the high level.

Go Lakers,

Neil
quote:
quote:
quote:

It will have to come from your cellar - behind your local Waffle House.
quote:
quote:
quote:

J-

Email me: cableguy110 at gmail dot com.
Exciting to see the Celts back in action with the new supporting cast. Should be a fun season to watch.

And man do I hate James. Like Wade, don't know much about Bosch but I can't stand James. He can't lose enough for me. My two favorite teams this year, the Celts and whoever is playing the Heat.
quote:
Originally posted by Lakersguy:
If the Lakers stay healthy and they get Bynum back at the end of November. Watch out! They will be really good offensively. Defense will win them the champioship in June.

I believe that they are significantly better than last year.
quote:
Originally posted by Icewino:
Celtics/Heat part 2. Lets see if King James and his merry men have gotten any better of if the new boss is the same as the old boss.

He's hardly The King; more like a Court Jester. The guy running the show in Miami wears No. 3. And the way Bosh is playing, he might be The Queen.
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
quote:
Celtics/Heat part 2. Lets see if King James and his merry men have gotten any better of if the new boss is the same as the old boss.
Go Boston.

Now I have to throw up........

Its ok that you root for Boston because the Heat scare you more. Thats nothing to get sick over.
quote:
Originally posted by Dom'n'Vin'sDad:
GSW Hoop is on the way back!!!!!

I saw your Warriors beat the Knicks last night. They are clearly one of the surprises teams in the League thus far. My friend and I were quite impressed by Curry and the overall lack of defense from both teams.

I'd say the Warriors have a legit shot at the final playoff spot out West. The problem is that three or four other teams could say the same.

Regardless, they are fun to watch and are giving off a positive feeling. Quite a turnaround.

Neil
quote:
quote:
quote:
Go Boston.

Now I have to throw up........

Its ok that you root for Boston because the Heat scare you more. Thats nothing to get sick over.
Not really. Not scared a bit. Just don't have anything wagered on Boston. If and when they beat the Heat in the playoffs, I have some wine coming my way because nobody in the west can beat the Lake Show. LOL.
So much for not losing two in a row this year.

I hope Wade runs the show but with all the breaks the refs give Lebron from letting him whine and moan about fouls called on him when anyone else would be T'd up to calling a foul if someone even breathes on him he's going to be the go to guy. Nice clutch three pointers from him with the air ball and the clank of the side of the backboard. Add in his little "what me" whine when he checked Rondo and he was "A-Rod"esque tonight. One more reason for me to hate him.

Probably jumping the gun just a bit but if the Celts stay healthy they're the team to beat in the East this year. Heat aren't going anywhere if they don't learn to play defense.
Icewino, go back to getting kicked around by Board-0 in the baseball thread. Its been 9 games. The Heat are fine. There is 0 chance the Heat dont get to at least the Eastern Conference Finals.

If you want to talk about horse $hit players, lets start with Garnett, the biggest $hit talking do nothing player in the league. Then we can move onto Pierce and his fancy pink skirt. Enjoy Shaq the next 10 games while he is healthy and happy. There is no cancer in the league like an unhappy Shaq, except Charlie Villanueva of course. Roll Eyes
quote:
Nothing sounds sweeter than the bickering of Heat/Celtics fans.

It's like an aria from angels.... Cool

You took one on the chin last night too. Luckily, nothing in sports matters less than the NBA regular season. Well, nothing except the NHL anyway.
quote:
Icewino, go back to getting kicked around by Board-0 in the baseball thread. Its been 9 games. The Heat are fine. There is 0 chance the Heat dont get to at least the Eastern Conference Finals.

If you want to talk about horse $hit players, lets start with Garnett, the biggest $hit talking do nothing player in the league. Then we can move onto Pierce and his fancy pink skirt. Enjoy Shaq the next 10 games while he is healthy and happy. There is no cancer in the league like an unhappy Shaq, except Charlie Villanueva of course. Roll Eyes

Wow! Eek Little bit of anger there huh? I'd be angry too if my superstar was complaining today that his coach should have known 44 minutes was too much for his spoiled baby a$$. Here's a little something else to get your blood pressure up Wink

I did make a point of saying it was early on but the Heat are fine? They're a loss away from being a 500 team and James is already taking shots at his coach and blaming everyone but himself for the loss. So yes it's early but I'd say they're far from fine. They may be fine eventually but they aren't fine right now.

As for your points yes Garnett is a trash talker but his strength is defense, something that toughens up the team, and they and anyone else need defense and toughness to win it all. Pierce, and Rondo even more-so, are floppers. Rondo especially drives me nuts sometimes when he looks like he got shot and then suddenly bounces back. Big baby is an idiot, and Shaq might be a problem but this team has strong locker room guys that handled Rash**bag Wallace all the way to game 7 of the finals last year. Yes they have their issues but if both teams are healthy the C's are the one to beat in the East. How's Lebron and the Heat make out last year, or even 10 of the last 11 against the C's?

ZERO chance they don't make it? If you're they sure of yourself I can see a friendly bet in that statement somehow. You?

Add Reply

Likes (0)