quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
China Hustle - limited release scheduled for March 30th. I would like to watch it but may have to wait until it gets to Netflix or HBO (or whichever premium channel).


Sorry, DD... are you reviewing a movie you haven't seen yet? Confused Wink

PH
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
China Hustle - limited release scheduled for March 30th. I would like to watch it but may have to wait until it gets to Netflix or HBO (or whichever premium channel).


Sorry, DD... are you reviewing a movie you haven't seen yet? Confused Wink

PH

Haha! I didn't want to start a different thread. Consider it as a public service announcement. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
With my 10 year old grandson, Thor: Ragnarok. It passed the minimum PH test. Started after 9AM. Had 3 glasses of wine. I stayed awake it to the end of the movie! It actually made me laugh a few times.

PH

I wish I could have had 3 glasses of wine when I watched it with my kids in the theater.
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
Captain America - Winter Soldier - my son is on a quest to make me watch all (or most) of the Marvel superhero movies.

My boys insisted on completing their viewing of all of the MCU movies before Infinity War, this weekend. Therefore, we watched The Incredible Hulk on Friday night, and now we have seen them all.

My wife and I told them that we bought tickets for Infinity War on Saturday, but we are surprising them with a late-afternoon viewing on opening day.
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
Captain America - Winter Soldier - my son is on a quest to make me watch all (or most) of the Marvel superhero movies.

My boys insisted on completing their viewing of all of the MCU movies before Infinity War, this weekend. Therefore, we watched The Incredible Hulk on Friday night, and now we have seen them all.

My wife and I told them that we bought tickets for Infinity War on Saturday, but we are surprising them with a late-afternoon viewing on opening day.


My son saw Black Panther three times on the first weekend. Now he has tickets for Infinity War on the opening day.

I guess some people are really into it. There's like 15 movies in the series.
Saw Avengers Infinity War yesterday. I liked the initial Marvel films but this one didn't do much for me. WAY too many characters in this one, and a bit drawn out. Dark dark ending, but at the same time (I think) reveals everything that will happen in the next one. Don't think I will watch the next one.
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
Saudi Arabia is opening movie theaters!

Their movement toward modernization is quite something and portends well for the world.


I agree but Saudia Arabia is one of the most dangerous regimes in the world. Funny how they are the West’s ally in the region. With friends like that....
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
Saudi Arabia is opening movie theaters!

Their movement toward modernization is quite something and portends well for the world.


I agree but Saudia Arabia is one of the most dangerous regimes in the world. Funny how they are the West’s ally in the region. With friends like that....


Big +1 Mimik
quote:
Originally posted by VinCentric:
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
Saudi Arabia is opening movie theaters!

Their movement toward modernization is quite something and portends well for the world.


I agree but Saudia Arabia is one of the most dangerous regimes in the world. Funny how they are the West’s ally in the region. With friends like that....


Big +1 Mimik

Although I don’t disagree, but which country in that area would you depend on to counter Iran?

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×