Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Gundam:
The Room - This movie is known as the Citizen Kane of bad movies. It is so bad that it's so good. I highly recommend it, in fact I am 98 points on that. This drama comedy will knock your socks off.

So weird you posted this. My friend just texted me to watch it with him this weekend as the director is going to be in the audience too. It's one of those audience participation films. Apparently you throw plastic cutlery and american footballs at the screen?...
Wine Sparty,

Mixed feelings. Pat Tillman is awesome. Natural born athlete, outdoorsman, with strong mind and body. I always admired him for being an NFL player making millions and then joining the army and becoming a Ranger.

Watching the family's pain is tough though, the brother at the funeral particularly. What happened, why/how/who is a little disturbing.

I would say get it and watch it because Pat Tillman = Perfect Human Being and it gives you some insight to his life and family.
quote:
Originally posted by spo:
Wine Sparty,

Mixed feelings. Pat Tillman is awesome. Natural born athlete, outdoorsman, with strong mind and body. I always admired him for being an NFL player making millions and then joining the army and becoming a Ranger.

Watching the family's pain is tough though, the brother at the funeral particularly. What happened, why/how/who is a little disturbing.

I would say get it and watch it because Pat Tillman = Perfect Human Being and it gives you some insight to his life and family.

Thanks. I'm not sure I agree with the level of praise you put on Tillman, but my take on that is mostly based on reading Krakauer's book on him (which could be distorted, for all I know). I certainly admire him for the choice he made for giving up the money and defending his country, but the Perfect Human Being is not a way I view him (or anyone, for that matter).

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.