Skip to main content

Wishing everyone here who celebrates Christmas a wonderful day filled with love and surrounded by family and friends! To those with young kids enjoy the pure joy and excitement that is the arrival of Santa!

Our daughter is a bit young to get it (17 months) so instead of up opening presents I'm up early making homemade pasta for tortellini in brodo and prepping veggies and things for dinner! Whatever your plans are today, be safe and have some fun!

Cheers!
Original Post
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus to all the the WS friends I've made over the years, and also to those whom I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting. May your 2018 be filled with great bottles shared with good friends.

Now...which one of you rapscallions will be the first to turn this thread political? Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:

quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus to all the the WS friends I've made over the years, and also to those whom I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting. May your 2018 be filled with great bottles shared with good friends.


+1


+2

Very well said, VinT. C's skill with words must be rubbing off on you. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:

quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus to all the the WS friends I've made over the years, and also to those whom I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting. May your 2018 be filled with great bottles shared with good friends.


+1


+2

+3!
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:

Now...which one of you rapscallions will be the first to turn this thread political? Big Grin


Oooo. When you throw down the gauntlet like that...
So, So tempting...

How about a holiday fill in the blank:
__________ Sucks!
__________ and ___________ are ruining the country!
Whoever believes in _________ should be shot!
(Keep your answers to yourself, at least until January 2).

Merry Christmas all!
I wish everyone a joyous holiday season, and a prosperous New Year!
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:

Now...which one of you rapscallions will be the first to turn this thread political? Big Grin


Oooo. When you throw down the gauntlet like that...
So, So tempting...

How about a holiday fill in the blank:
__________ Sucks!
__________ and ___________ are ruining the country!
Whoever believes in _________ should be shot!
(Keep your answers to yourself, at least until January 2).

Merry Christmas all!
I wish everyone a joyous holiday season, and a prosperous New Year!

I can’t wait.
Cronyism
Partisans
Hacks
Politicians
Merry Christmas!
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus to all the the WS friends I've made over the years, and also to those whom I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting. May your 2018 be filled with great bottles shared with good friends.



Thanks, VinT. Still remember fondly that offline we had with you and yours in Oakville and later at the FWR. Hoping we see you in Ottawa for an offline one of these days!

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×