Mega Stuf Oreos

I never thought there could be too much of a good thing, but I tried some of the new Mega Stuf Oreos, and I was disappointed.  Too much filling and not enough cookie.

I think I will go back to the Double Stuf Oreos.  Perhaps the perfect combination...

Original Post

This forum continues to sink. One example is the "What's for Dinner Threads", which I never read anyways, had 61 replies in July, 48 for August, 30 for Sept, and with Oct almost half gone, 11.

This new format has really cut into the participation here. For comparison last Sept. there were 107 replies.

theoldman posted:

I don't care who eats what for dinner. I just used this as an example of a very popular monthly thread which as shriveled up and is almost dead. I think it's indicative, as has been discussed before, of the entire forum.

You could try adding to it, assuming you eat food. Maybe let us know what wine you have enjoyed recently, if any. 

theoldman posted:

This forum continues to sink. One example is the "What's for Dinner Threads", which I never read anyways, had 61 replies in July, 48 for August, 30 for Sept, and with Oct almost half gone, 11.

This new format has really cut into the participation here. For comparison last Sept. there were 107 replies.

Agree on responses.  In the past there would be 30>40 logged on mid day.  Currently on 7

Add Reply

Likes (0)