Move over, coffee pod people; here come the pot pods.
Lloyd Alter (@lloydalter) Design / Sustainable Product Design
May 26, 2016
quote:
“There’s really a mainstream audience [of medicinal marijuana consumers] out there that is underserved,” Bourque said. “They want a system that a doctor would approve. They want convenience.” That strive for ease is what led him down the path of a Keurig-like product. But while some associate Keurig coffee pods with convenience; others call them an environmental nightmare.
This is not your hippie grandpa's hookah, but designed to make it all respectable and middle class. (includes video)

CannaCloud Vaporizer System Demonstration Video from Greg James on Vimeo.
Original Post
I do not prefer vaporizers, as I enjoy the fruity or earthy favor of fine marijuana smoke, depending on the strain. After all, not only do I live in the place which produces the best wine in USA (and, in my expert opinion, the world). I too, live in the marijuana growing capital of the world, hands down. Do you, too, partake?
quote:
Originally posted by Wine and Food Expert:
Linking to the Happy Days "jump the shark" video is old, unoriginal, overdone and frankly, a lowbrow reply Roll Eyes Happy Memorial day to you and yours, absolutely!

W&FE=Fonzie+Shark absolutely! x 2
quote:
Originally posted by The Old Man:
quote:
Originally posted by Wine and Food Expert:
Linking to the Happy Days "jump the shark" video is old, unoriginal, overdone and frankly, a lowbrow reply Roll Eyes Happy Memorial day to you and yours, absolutely!

W&FE=Fonzie+Shark absolutely! x 2

lol
Razz
wineandfoodexpert posted:
I do not prefer vaporizers, as I enjoy the fruity or earthy favor of fine marijuana smoke, depending on the strain. After all, not only do I live in the place which produces the best wine in USA (and, in my expert opinion, the world). I too, live in the marijuana growing capital of the world, hands down. Do you, too, partake?

I also don't use vaporizers. I smoke marijuana to reduce stress or when I can't sleep. Fortunately, it happens not so often. By the way, what about measuring weed? How much do you usually buy and smoke? 

Last edited by Francis123

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.