Tonight was a good night:

Food:
Lobster Tempura
Seared Veal Chop
Mixed Grill: Duck breast, seared scallops, filet mignon
scalloped potatoes
Blueberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Lava Cake

Wines:
Glen Calor 2005 Chardonnay
Lamelle il Borro 2006 Chardonnay
Il Boro Polissena 2004
Il Boro Pian di Nova 2005
Dela Force Port Colheita 1986
quote:
Food:
Lobster Tempura
Seared Veal Chop
Mixed Grill: Duck breast, seared scallops, filet mignon
scalloped potatoes
Blueberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Lava Cake


I can't top your menu, not even close.

Derby sage, Jarlsberg, and smoked gouda cheeses
Sauteed jumbo scallops
Baked cod
Sauteed asparagus
Wine for dessert
Saturday night - rib eyes on the grill. '03 Lewis and '99 Pride Cabs....

Last night - started with grilled marinated bacon wrapped duck breast stuffed with jalapeno, garlic and ginger. Then put the baby backs and Italian sausages on the grill. '05 Red Nectar Shiraz....
Stir-fried steak and scallions tonight.

Tentative plans for mañana with KillerB:

Cold poached shrimp with aioli and guacamole over Mesclun greens

2005 Beringer Sbragia Reserve Chardonnay
________________________________________________

Pan-seared magret with green peppercorn sauce
Wild Rice
Asparagus

2004 Martinelli Seven Mules Pinot Noir

________________________________________________

Brilliat Savarin, Robiola Bosina cheeses, tapenade with baguette

1981 Chateau Margaux

________________________________________________

d'Artagnan foie gras with freshly shaved black truffle on top

2003 Christoffel Urziger Wurzgarten Auslese ***
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
Tentative plans for mañana with KillerB:

Cold poached shrimp with aioli and guacamole over Mesclun greens

2005 Beringer Sbragia Reserve Chardonnay
________________________________________________

Pan-seared magret with green peppercorn sauce
Wild Rice
Asparagus

2004 Martinelli Seven Mules Pinot Noir

________________________________________________

Brilliat Savarin, Robiola Bosina cheeses, tapenade with baguette

1981 Chateau Margaux

________________________________________________

d'Artagnan foie gras with freshly shaved black truffle on top

2003 Christoffel Urziger Wurzgarten Auslese ***

Cool VERY NICE
Let us know how that turns out!
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter:
Pretty Windy and Cold here today.

Sauce simmering in the pot. Veal Cutlet Parm and Rigatoni. Most likely a Brunello to be named later.

Wife has a slight cold so no one is bothering me to do anything today. My kinda Sunday. Smile


Your dinners always sound so good.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter:
Pretty Windy and Cold here today.

Sauce simmering in the pot. Veal Cutlet Parm and Rigatoni. Most likely a Brunello to be named later.

Wife has a slight cold so no one is bothering me to do anything today. My kinda Sunday.


Your dinners always sound so good.


Thanks Spo. Actually, the one who really eats and drinks like a king around here (and I mean 7 days a week) is this guy: Eek

quote:
Originally posted by Dom'n'Vin'sDad : I figure that this is the most appropriate place for post 3K....

And, as Saturday night usually dictates, a very nice grilled rib eye, sauteed mushrooms, and haricot vert. '01 Araujo Altagracia Cabernet....



I'm still trying to figure out if he inherited millions or his wife is a high powered fancy lawyer and he gets to just buy the meat, cook and drink great wine every night. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin

Smile Nice job on the 3k D and V. Many of them very tasty posts. Seriously - I dig the dinner posts. Keep them up.
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter:


I'm still trying to figure out if he inherited millions or his wife is a high powered fancy lawyer and he gets to just buy the meat, cook and drink great wine every night. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin

Smile Nice job on the 3k D and V. Many of them very tasty posts. Seriously - I dig the dinner posts. Keep them up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hunter.

We just like to eat and drink well. No millions, no attorneys....

Although I will say that I was on my own last night. DnVsMom was in Maui for business. Yeah, yeah. I know.... Roll Eyes

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×