I have three bottles of the 2005 Columbia Crest Reserve Cabernet (WOTY) that I would be willing to trade for one bottle 2005 Sine Qua Non - Syrah the 17th Nail in my Cranium (Eleven Confessions). - Any other interesting trades would be considered.

dthresh@yahoo.com
Original Post
OK, this one takes the cake. Three bottles of $27 wine for a bottle of '05 Sine Qua Non. Sorry Thresh, just had to take a jab at this one.
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
TERPS..... is that you???????

Lol... GA, aren't you a big SQN collector? Here's your chance man! The WOTY could be yours!!
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
TERPS..... is that you???????

Lol... GA, aren't you a big SQN collector? Here's your chance man! The WOTY could be yours!!
Too bad he doesn't have a case. Then we're talking time to deal. If I could just trade 12 bottles of that glorious nectar for 4 SQN, I'm on it.
quote:
Originally posted by Gundam:
I also have 3 bottles of CC reserve Cab 2005 willing to trade for a Petrus or Harlan estate.

Where's PetrusLabels when I need him...
Sold. Just wait until I have drank a bottle and I'll be more than happy to trade one empty bottle of 17th Nail for your 3 bottles of CC reserve.
I'll trade three bottles of my homemade swill for a new rubber/plastic doll (must be in decent condition) *note* if there are non-removable stains I will only trade one bottle. I prefer blondes. Quick shipping.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.