Just a "Head's up".  I got one almost as soon as they came out, I've had it for three weeks and I love it.  The little things that have been upgraded -- for example a reversion back to "scissor-styled" more tactile keys and improved audio and screen -- combined with a much more powerful processor and GPU over just 2 years ago, even in the base model, have really elevated this into an (expensive) excellent and "worth it" purchase for me.  I know they are $100 off right now and might go on deeper discount.  If anyone wanted to know... now you know.

Original Post

While I love Apple products, as an accountant, I have no desire to use a  MAC....and thus anything people love about MacOS will always be lost on me...but Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Festivus to everyone!

I gave my wife a  MacBook Pro 13" to  update her older one. I use an HP. Have an iPhone that won't synch w/my laptop. Maybe I should get myself one too. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

wineocd posted:

I gave my wife a  MacBook Pro 13" to  update her older one. I use an HP. Have an iPhone that won't synch w/my laptop. Maybe I should get myself one too. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Look at the iCloud setting

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.