Just got on the Saxum mailing list.

quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfrombulls:
My wishlist request wasn't granted. So much for not having a wait list.
i was told 4-6 years yesterday and i signed up in jan 2011 looking to share allocations now and for future my email is drdanieltarifi@live.com if anyone is interested in sharing please contact me. thanks dan
Broken stones production was way up this year due to the fact that most of the Bone Rock production was blended in. The Bone rock that remains was co-fermented with some Rousanne and was too special to blend.
I think they made a mistake by not making that a special release though. Blending the rest into a 1500 case Broken Stones is a lot of almost $100 wine to move.
Before the release Justin said he didn't think anybody would be brought on, but it turns out they had to bring quite a few people on to move it. My 12 + 1 was available right to the end.

I love the wine, but the price is getting up there.
i should note that i am asking someone to share their allocation with me now and in the future if possible. i am not on the list not sure if that was clear
quote:
Originally posted by Drdanieltarifi:
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfrombulls:
My wishlist request wasn't granted. So much for not having a wait list.
i was told 4-6 years yesterday and i signed up in jan 2011 looking to share allocations now and for future my email is drdanieltarifi@live.com if anyone is interested in sharing please contact me. thanks dan

Add Reply

Likes (0)