Jupiter, Fl Saturday Feb 23rd

So, my father in law is staying with us for the month of Febuary. He happens to be an excellent cook. He has graciously offered to cook for an offline. Because of other stuff we have going on in Febuary the date really isnt flexible. I hope lots of people can make it. To help make up minds I will tell you I was thinking of breaking out a bunch of 88 Bordeaux for a mini horizontal.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by redknife:
quote:
Originally posted by LBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch:
quote:
Originally posted by MiamiAtty:
We are in! Can't wait to see Harper...Harper...Harper...! ; )

She does like to party!!! Banana

What if I bring my 4 year old daughter?? Would she party?? Wink

You and your girlfriend's kid??? LOL
Well said, redknife! Just a fantastic night with the crew and new friends. The food prepared my MrsLBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch's father was stellar, as were the wines, and especially our hosts for the night. Of course Jcocktosten and FKG were missed, but luckily we'll be seeing them on Tuesday for dinner.

Great seeing everyone!
A night at LBJyadayada's (jburman82) always brings high expectations and they always seem to be exceeded. Great meeting his dad and K's dad (who is also an excellent cook). Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality. My meager form of repayment is to memorialize the event with some notes which I will try to get up tonight or tomorrow (blame The Walking Dead and the Oscars) so everyone can pipe in on their favorites. Mine was the 88 LMHB, as was most others.

Add Reply

Likes (0)