June 2018 - What are you buying?

The tipster up thread now lives two blocks away from me. The new tip is there are gonna be some great nights ahead in Carlsbad. Hope to share some of these and other great bottles with you and others who find themselves out this way in the years ahead.

2016 Peter Michael Belle-Cote  Chardonnay     see too in 'what are you drinking '      quite good.... and will buy a few more 

2016 La Roquete  Chateauneuf Du Pape Blanc x2

2015 Clos St Jean Chateauneuf  Du Pape Blanc  x1   prob be buying more La Roquete 

wineocd posted:

2016 Peter Michael Belle-Cote  Chardonnay     see too in 'what are you drinking '      quite good.... and will buy a few more 

2016 La Roquete  Chateauneuf Du Pape Blanc x2

2015 Clos St Jean Chateauneuf  Du Pape Blanc  x1   prob be buying more La Roquete 

Glad someone else out there is diggin' the CdP Blancs. I have one of those La Roquete's myself. May prove an outstanding value.

vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:

2 X 750 and one mag 2015 Ridge Monte Bello.  

How many years are you giving the mag of MB?

I've had a few 750s that are 40+ years old recently and they are showing no signs of tiring, but even Ridge is a little riper and more modern these days, so I figure 30 years or so. 

csm posted:
vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:

I've had a few 750s that are 40+ years old recently and they are showing no signs of tiring, but even Ridge is a little riper and more modern these days, so I figure 30 years or so. 

2045 it is. 

FYI 2016s Ridge Mags should be in the May Classics

vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:
vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:

2045 it is. 

Which May? 

csm posted:
vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:
vertigo888 posted:
csm posted:

2045 it is. 

Which May? 

Add Reply

Likes (0)