Skip to main content

@seaquam posted:

Aw, TOM... are those bad boys raining on your parade??          <insert wagging finger emoji here> Tsk, tsk,  tsk! 😁

I think you're confused. It's not my parade. Every year some of the Florida boys talk about how great their weather is. I'm simply pointing out it's not compared to California; we have the best climate in the US. Yet I don't recall too many Californians raining on the parade of people complaining about the cold in the years this thread has been open. Only Floridians seem to make a point of bragging about their weather and the irony is the only good feature there is it doesn't snow.

Oh TOM, how ironic that you think I’m the one who’s confused.🙄

But on the bright side, you got to say everything that you didn’t need to say once more. But at least you’re not repetitive. And you don’t say the same thing over and over. So you can’t possibly be redundant.

Irony: the rhetorical device loved by all, except those who don’t understand it. 😄

@seaquam posted:

Oh TOM, how ironic that you think I’m the one who’s confused.🙄

But on the bright side, you got to say everything that you didn’t need to say once more. But at least you’re not repetitive. And you don’t say the same thing over and over. So you can’t possibly be redundant.

Irony: the rhetorical device loved by all, except those who don’t understand it. 😄

TOM should watch out for the Nor'wester that is headed his way....

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.