I inherited a small collection (9) of wines recently that have been stored in a NH basement for the the last 30 years. I'm looking to sell them to someone who can appreciate having them more than I can.
1. 1970 Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Pauillac, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/mout ... rance/1970
2. 1973 Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Pauillac, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/mout ... rance/1973
3. 1970 Chateau Brane-Cantenac, Margaux, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/bran ... rance/1970
4. 1970 Chateau Haut-Brion, Pessac-Leognan, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/haut ... rance/1970
5. 1970 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Pauillac, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/lafi ... rance/1970
6. 1971 Chateau Margaux, Margaux, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/marg ... rance/1971
7. 1970 Chateau Duhart-Milon, Pauillac, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/duha ... rance/1970
8. 1970 Chateau Belgrave, Haut-Medoc, France
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/belg ... rance/1970 - t2
9. 1985 Joseph Drouhin Echezeaux Grand Cru
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/jose ... rance/1985
I'm hoping to sell them as a lot. My only guidance would be the wine-searcher pricing averages (total $3942). I'd start from 20% below that plus shipping.
Please reply or send a note to email@example.com with any questions.