Skip to main content

@g-man posted:

my other charbroil i picked up for 139$ at home depot,  rusted out in 2 years, i'm onto a fancier charbroil for 199$ that seems to be holding up better after its first year but the igniter already gave out.

Sounds like you need to by a Genesis now. In 4 years you will have had spent the same money already but will have had to throw away 2 more shitty grills.

I gave up on gas grills years ago, as they don't last long under PNW weather. They were okay when I had young, impatient children. I could throw a few frozen, Costco hamburger patties on, and they'd be done in minutes. I have several charcoal, pellet, and electric smokers/grills now, but give me an old fashioned Weber kettle any day. It's still the most versatile outdoor cooking equipment out there, imo.

@mneeley490 posted:

I gave up on gas grills years ago, as they don't last long under PNW weather. They were okay when I had young, impatient children. I could throw a few frozen, Costco hamburger patties on, and they'd be done in minutes. I have several charcoal, pellet, and electric smokers/grills now, but give me an old fashioned Weber kettle any day. It's still the most versatile outdoor cooking equipment out there, imo.

yea i agree, i have the weber kettle, but for those times when the kids want the hot dogs/burgers now, you can't beat a cheap propane grill.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.