I'm not a wine enthusiast (unfortunately?), so asking for community help here.
Just found a small collection of wines in the crawl space of my recently bought house and do not know what to do with it - if it is worth it, will be selling it, so someone with a more developed taste could appreciate it. Did some internet search based on the labels but still have questions.
1) 3 magnums of Heitz Cellar, Martha’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 1974. based on my limited knowledge gathered from the internet the levels are good and no signs of seepage that I can see. All look identically good to me.
2) 1 bottle of Hoopers Port 1959 vintage
3) 1 bottle of Riesling
1967 Dr. H Thanisch Berncasteler Doctor Riesling Spätlese Cabinet
4) 1 bottle of something that looks like champagne to me but has no label. Maybe someone knows how to identify it?
5) 1 bottle of Heitz Cellar, Martha’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 1972
6) One bottle of definitely Heitz Cellar, Martha’s Vineyard something, but year is not readable - is there a way to understand a year?
7) Another bottle of something from the same winery, the year is unreadable