Originally posted by grunhauser:
<< insert even more stupid stuff >>
Once again, YOU'RE STUPID.
And now on top of that, because you're such a prick, I'm going to post another recipe, which just happens to go along with this theme. I'm sure as sure that you are going to find a fault with this one, but I'll understand. You're stupid.Spicy Red Pepper and Walnut Dip
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
* 1 cup small, crustless, stale white bread cubes (from a 2-ounce piece of bread)
* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 3 red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 large garlic clove, smashed
* 1 small dried red chile
* Toasted pita wedges, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and vinegar. Add the bread cubes and toss to coat; let the bread soak up the liquid.
2. Meanwhile, spread the walnuts in a pie plate and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the bell peppers, water, garlic and chile and season with salt. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the peppers are tender, about 10 minutes. Uncover and cook over high heat, shaking the skillet, until all the liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute; discard the dried chile.
4. Transfer the peppers to a food processor and let cool until warm. Add the soaked bread and pulse to a thick, coarse paste. Add the walnuts; pulse just until coarsely ground. Scrape the dip into a bowl and season with salt. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and serve.
And by-the-way, not that it makes any difference, or that I care a rat's ass bit of concern what your ignorant, moronic opinion is, we had the Bonny Doon
NV Dry Pacific Rim Riesling with this. The menu included some knock out buffalo wings and kim chee. Along with other good stuff. Anyway, that's it. You're stupid.