Helo!

quote:
Originally posted by rickym13:
cubzac - i did see some mondavi but like you said not much choice in Calif stuff...US wine in general.
i think production level for napa stuff is too low to accomadate outside USA imo?

Yeah I think what you're alluding to might not be a Japan-specific thing, maybe a function of the strong domestic market in the US as well. Anyways, I think there is a strong mainstream bias in Japan toward old world and French in particular, and some pretty good deals can be had. All in all I thought it was a good place to buy wine, though I say that as an Ontarian, not a Californian!

btw, I agree the chinatown in Yokohama's not bad, but quite pricey, and dare I say too clean and organized to be authentic? Eek I'm sure there's at least half a dozen North American cities w/better chinatown's imo.
I am greetings to you! Helo to all friends! I hoped your wine tasting sufficient and satisfactory in last days? You did? Please describe to me how satisfactory wines you did the opening of. Reading from your experiences and learning such writting skills I dream for such enjoyment.
My tasting was so-so or 50-50, how you like, it was more unsatisfactory than satisfactory. Problem at works with pasta machine broken, Florida75. Every one mades pasta noodle with handles many hours for customers are customery to recieve freshly pasta not imported and dry. However time was not very free for me to come back to this and trying more wine from cult idols wine makers and do more conversationing with such extreme healthy individual spirits of this winespectator. Now I do the enjoy with you!

I understandable of fun times we having from my writting with english and skills. Enjoying laughters!Too. No defense!
Hesitation for return and string is ready for abandonment maybe? I am of suggest and for more discussion. Maybe I touch Bobst and intriguing his senses for contribution and furthemore of general ideas, not fights but friendship and exchange of wisdom. How it is tonight? Come on and down with me and make for good rumbling. You don't hear thunder tonight? You hear maybe Jesse Ventura and thunder from federation wrestling champ? Cool Or don't say to me you want some fun with Randy Savage , isn't this the Man of Machos! Massacring in Texas and such potential remake! We continue? I am of higher hope you reserved and do the continue such efforts. In your guns !Bobst!
Nothing is of knowledge for me such person doing the existing and where the doing is happen? Swiss country, of EU. Eating pet horse and cooking recommending of others pets maybe =^..^= such great pet and animal friend. Whats going down in here, Jo! man calls of himself tsunami does cookerement of horse, maybe some time you fry pony horse, you do? I am of such deeper stress right of now, fingering the typing is hard effort now. Good buy, horse eater. You I thank of stress, and pets animal in house the appartment thanks of you for bigger quality in treets.
You are wise to understand so much, Wine Kamikaze. I am of similar feel. My head is from a goat, which which mount themselves to rotate must. I draw in dishonor to the courage more whistler. Those of flower sheets one cars can lead, were petals those ensure are. Twist please this is cousin always during. Any feeling nevertheless if, or the shepherd dog has cousin to signal. Quality very big in treets.
For Seaquam!

Trust of myself, that is some of things I desire and for great achievement. You? Hardly it is for me to do pretending as loss of unerstandment gathers big momentus. Detect was made (BY ME!) and humoroid attemtp is inside of such . Is evident for all personal viewings, suppose it, and does. I forsee you, not trust my self for understanding of it but cleraly this apprication of humoroid concept of idea is from not necessary movement. Hoods you familliar yourself? I am good with hoods. I'm in and around with the hoods. Piece!!
I am excited very because it is around the intelligence so. The quantity of カルマ which is ejected from this post is so much sufficient, the candle of the world is attached. When soaking with the wax, perhaps the lampwick, it goes around and around your end of the month. I think that would like to be the time there. Kamikaze of the wine has many knowledgeble saying of the Japanese life, as for these boards and to our humor there must be a debt owed to him for the thing which has came much happiness. Kamikazi of wine has hardness Takeshi of the testes which entirely do this.

ミック is the national hero of Japan, so I, our friends from the earth of the rise of the sun, do not possess the surprise which has had heros, which struggles in heros of that wine. May quietly around the tread your house of platypus.

生命のあなたの一口が来ないかどれが洗面所からであることを望みなさい あなたの世界。
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
<bump>

Seaquam's previous dumpster dive inspired me to take a dive myself. Classic stuff!

PH

I always love these threads that ran before I joined the Forums. Thanks for the bump.

I lost it on page 3 with the "rubricants" comment. Spit LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
<bump>

Seaquam's previous dumpster dive inspired me to take a dive myself. Classic stuff!

PH

I always love these threads that ran before I joined the Forums. Thanks for the bump.

I lost it on page 3 with the "rubricants" comment. Spit LOL

You would have loved the "Madder Than Hell" forum. Alas, it was nuked.

Add Reply

Likes (0)