Haha!!  VERY belated!!  But, much appreciated. 

And I, too, look forward to sharing a bottle or two, or three... 

pinotlvr posted:

Happy 63rd Birthday to my favorite guitarist, Dave Murray of Iron Maiden!

He shares one with another great - Eddie Vedder.

bman posted:
billhike posted:

Steve Harris of Iron Maiden. 

Our first grandchild - first birthday!!!

Steve Harris is your grandchild? I'm pretty sure he's older than 1.

The Old Man posted:
bman posted:
billhike posted:

Steve Harris of Iron Maiden. 

Our first grandchild - first birthday!!!

Steve Harris is your grandchild? I'm pretty sure he's older than 1.

Ha!  Good one!

Happy Birthday VeV.  May you open something weird, and oxidized and all kinds of funky this evening. 

And now it’s your turn for the birthday bumps, sunnylea57. Best of luck with your special bottle - maybe you can change your moniker to chambertin57. 

🍾🍷🎂

I turned 66 today (or, as I prefer to say, I'm celebrating the 37th anniversary of my 29th birthday).   

Happy Birthday boys!  I know one thing... w+a and haggis are older than I am!  jcocktosten, not so much.  Dadgum whippersnapper.  

PH

@jcocktosten posted:

Turning 48 tomorrow. 50 here I come hopefully

fwiw, the decade of my 50s were the best years of my life.  I think w+a has told me the same was true for him.  

PH

@purplehaze posted:

Happy Birthday boys!  I know one thing... w+a and haggis are older than I am!  jcocktosten, not so much.  Dadgum whippersnapper.  

PH

Thank you, PH!  Love this crowd.

Happy birthday to all.  Haggis......you and I are the same age, at least for the next few months. And Ari...best to you.

A very happy 79th to BOB DYLAN.

I was supposed to have seen him several times in April during his Tokyo residency and again in July on his US tour.  Bummer.  But, happy birthday regardless.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.