Cape Town. Beautiful city! We unexpectedly ended up this afternoon in a crowd at city hall welcoming home the 2019 World Rugby Champions, very emotional and incredibly loud.

Two very long flights to get here, and don’t expect I’ll fly this far again. Happy to check a couple more items off my bucket list, though. 😀

seaquam posted:

Cape Town. Beautiful city! We unexpectedly ended up this afternoon in a crowd at city hall welcoming home the 2019 World Rugby Champions, very emotional and incredibly loud.

Two very long flights to get here, and don’t expect I’ll fly this far again. Happy to check a couple more items off my bucket list, though. 😀

Loved Cape Town and South Africa.

wineismylife posted:
seaquam posted:

Loved Cape Town and South Africa.

Likewise.  Been three times.  United now has direct flights from Newark, so might be making another trip. 

Mrs H and I are in Madrid for the climate conference.  We got a fantastic Airbnb near the IFEMA.  Stocked up on groceries at the local Carrefour and scored some 2010 La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Seleccion Especial for a mere Eur 15.80.  Black Friday special, so had to pick up 6 to get me through the next week.

Add Reply

Likes (0)