Greetings from...

quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:
Originally posted by shavez:
Montreal, just in time for the first real day of winter!

What!? No email? No heads-up? Eek

Smile This was a crazy week..Detroit, then Montreal and some big presentations to prep for. I'll be back again end of next week though...any plans Friday?
quote:
Smile This was a crazy week..Detroit, then Montreal and some big presentations to prep for. I'll be back again end of next week though...any plans Friday?

Obviously you're attending the Shows, shavez!

Friday sounds great, but we'll have to play it by ear. A big week here this week as I'm only in the office 2 days and alot going on. email me at xxxxxxxxxx if you'd like and we'll see if we can put something together.
quote:
Originally posted by Juicy:
Looks like I will be in Guatemala City on Friday before I leave on Saturday. Staying in Zone 10.

I work in Zone 10, live in Zone 14 - any chance you'd like to meet for a late-ish lunch or supper? My wife and daughter fly in at 9pm but I'm available until then. Some nice places here, several allow BYO. If you're interested let me know and I'll post my email.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MoselleLuxemburg:
Munich, a culinary/sightseeing/soccer weekend.

Nice!! Are you planning some nice meals out, or doing the casual Bavarian thing?

Well first let me say FC Bayern won 2-0 vs Schalke, by two beautiful goals from Frank Ribery.
As for the diner meals, not really casual Bavarian, yesterday at "Schuhbecks S├╝dtiroler Stuben", today in Restaurant 181 on top of the TV-Tower.
quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
two beautiful goals from Frank Ribery.

You spelled "girls" wrong. Razz

As for Bayern, is that the team who was beaten by Basel the other day? Razz

I assure you, Steve, this time it was goals, not girls. As for FC Basel, the 2nd match would be boring for the Munich spectators, if they had won the first match by 5-0 already. So they decided to let Basel win the first game.
quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
two beautiful goals from Frank Ribery.

You spelled "girls" wrong. Razz

As for Bayern, is that the team who was beaten by Basel the other day? Razz

Yep they sure are. Remind me now how many points Chelski is behind City? Razz
17 points behind and in the position I predicted they would be before the season started. They are a team with deep problems, no question about it.

I just like to rib the Bayern supporters when I have the chance, you know that. But I do think Ribery is a piece of sh*t.

Add Reply

Likes (0)