Skip to main content

jcocktosten posted:
billhike posted:

Dachau. After a sobering visit to the memorial site earlier, we are having lunch in town and are about to stroll through the Christmas market.

Was going to mention this in connection with my post about enjoying our time in Munich but did not seem the right way to express it.  

Totally understood. I refrained from taking photos.

@jcocktosten posted:

Mexico City

Enjoy and be safe. Redknife gave me excellent recommendations when I was there a couple of years ago for business. A city with beautiful fountains everywhere. I extended my stay for some personal time in Cuernavaca which was a lovely and lush town. I learned the Shah of Iran exiled there thanks to Kissinger back in the late ‘70’s.

We just returned from a couple of weeks in Colorado and Santa Fe. Those two states take the virus more serious than my home state. 🙃

@wine+art posted:

Enjoy and be safe. Redknife gave me excellent recommendations when I was there a couple of years ago for business. A city with beautiful fountains everywhere. I extended my stay for some personal time in Cuernavaca which was a lovely and lush town. I learned the Shah of Iran exiled there thanks to Kissinger back in the late ‘70’s.

We just returned from a couple of weeks in Colorado and Santa Fe. Those two states take the virus more serious than my home state. 🙃

We were supposed to there in August but had to cancel hence this trip

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.