quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
Over the last weeks:
Florence
Montalcino
Siena
Venice
Geneva
Nyon
Milan

Having a beautiful time ... Will post some trip details soon.


It's all well and good to be tripping around Italy (but Geneva?! why Geneva??!!), as long as you are keeping your roster current...... Wink Winner
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
I don't know what I was thinking in Draft Day b-man. At 1-10, no roster changes will help at this point. To be fair to others, I have fielded a full squad.


If it makes you feel any better, my RBs started as Rice, Sankey, MJD and Blount in one league!
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
Over the last weeks:
Florence
Montalcino
Siena
Venice
Geneva
Nyon
Milan

Having a beautiful time ... Will post some trip details soon.


It's all well and good to be tripping around Italy (but Geneva?! why Geneva??!!), as long as you are keeping your roster current...... Wink Winner


Geneva's way beeter than Zurich!
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
Over the last weeks:
Florence
Montalcino
Siena
Venice
Geneva
Nyon
Milan

Having a beautiful time ... Will post some trip details soon.


It's all well and good to be tripping around Italy (but Geneva?! why Geneva??!!), as long as you are keeping your roster current...... Wink Winner


Geneva's way beeter than Zurich!


Like saying Bayonne is better than Newark..... Wink
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
Over the last weeks:
Florence
Montalcino
Siena
Venice
Geneva
Nyon
Milan

Having a beautiful time ... Will post some trip details soon.


It's all well and good to be tripping around Italy (but Geneva?! why Geneva??!!), as long as you are keeping your roster current...... Wink Winner


Geneva's way beeter than Zurich!


Like saying Bayonne is better than Newark..... Wink


I believe both to be true! Smile Zurich was boring and expensive. Geneva had some nice architecture, parks, and fountains, and was a base for touring the surrounding area including Chateai Chillon in Montreux. I have no desire to ever return to Switzerland unless travelling to Alsace from the lake country of Italy.
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleD:
Geneva wasn't on the itinerary, but my friend wanted to visit her brother and partner.

The Lake Geneva area is very pretty and surprisingly had several interesting things to do - castle, Christmas markets, Valais wine region.


We enjoyed a boat trip around the lake and the lake fountain is cool. But that's about it.
quote:
Originally posted by Vino Bevo:
quote:
Originally posted by Jfont:
St Lucia and having a great time!

I'll have to get recs from you - my wife and I are heading there next year for a wedding.
Sure... We stayed in Suffriere area only though.
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Winnipeg. Happy it's only minus 9.


Been there many times for a stopover on my way up to and back from the Northwest Territories for fly-in fishing, but only in June. I find the moat/canal dug for miles around the town to prevent flooding pretty fascinating.

You can take a plane up to 200 feet and fly a long time before you'd hit anything. The hill in town is a landfill.
quote:
Originally posted by EB Wine:
Toronto- our annual family visit (Freelton, ON, more accurately). Visited Toronto yesterday and enjoyed beers at BarVolo and Queen & Beaver.


Great place that barVolo. I work a few blocks away and lunch there can get dangerous. I often clear my afternoons, just in case.

Hope you're enjoying TO.
quote:
Originally posted by JDWest:
quote:
Originally posted by EB Wine:
Toronto- our annual family visit (Freelton, ON, more accurately). Visited Toronto yesterday and enjoyed beers at BarVolo and Queen & Beaver.


Great place that barVolo. I work a few blocks away and lunch there can get dangerous. I often clear my afternoons, just in case.

Hope you're enjoying TO.


I enjoy Toronto every time I visit, though most of our time is spent relaxing in Freelton. Need to make a Leaf's game happen...we normally end up at a Buffalo game (like we did last night).

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×