Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Jcocktosten:
So any reactions to last night's episode? Sad what they have done to Jon Snow's character on the show - but whatever. Still an excellent episode

I tend to agree. I think they were really striving for a "girl power" episode but let it get away from them with relation to how itr impacted Jon Snow's character.
quote:
So any reactions to last night's episode? Sad what they have done to Jon Snow's character on the show - but whatever. Still an excellent episode

I liked Ramsay Bolton's self-effacing comments just before his dog started licking him. Smile Also, enjoyed the irony that was derived from what Bolton had earlier threatened to do to Jon Snow, as well as Sansa's well-deserved smirk.

The superior action scenes are really what make this series so visually impressive, but the writing has proven to be darned good too, especially now that they've run out of book on which to model the events and dialogue.
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
quote:

I liked Ramsay Bolton's self-effacing comments just before his dog started licking him. Smile Also, enjoyed the irony that was derived from what Bolton had earlier threatened to do to Jon Snow, as well as Sansa's well-deserved smirk.

The superior action scenes are really what make this series so visually impressive, but the writing has proven to be darned good too, especially now that they've run out of book on which to model the events and dialogue.

So you are liking it.
quote:
Originally posted by Bytown Rick:
quote:
quote:

So you are liking it.

Sure! In fact, you may use a stronger verb and you'd still be right. Smile
So many great things from the "music" before the battle scene, to the final transformation of Sansa the character to Sophie Tucker the actress, to the hotter than usual appearing Emilia Clarke walking up the wings of her lead bomber, and finally an epic battle that was...epic.

Pushed past Battlestar Galatica to become my number two greatest TV drama series of all time.
Great episode. This season has been really, really good.

Yes, it was a little formulaic, but as someone mentioned before, you can't have mindblowing twists on every episode.

Loved Tyrion having the guts to tell Dany that her plan to turn cities to dust wasn't moral.

Loved Mun-Mun breaking down the gate. Wish Jon Snow had a few more giants on his side.

Loved the interaction between Torvald and Ser Davos.

I am willing to forgive Rickon's failure to zig zag. After months in a dungeon, probably being tortured by Ramsay, he may not have been thinking tactically.

I was expecting Lord Umber to turn coat at the last minute, maybe even to save Rickon. But when he didn't, I was glad to see him go.

As for Ghost, well, I figure Jon had him tied up or with a handler because he didn't want him to get killed in the battle. He isn't Grey Wind.
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:
Not sure about Sansa's character evolution, she is as selfish now as she was in Season 1.

Well, it really makes no sense that she didn't tell Jon Snow about her letter to Littlefinger and that the knights of the Vale were expected to arrive and help.

There's was no guarantee they were coming. Her advice to Jon was sound.
quote:
Originally posted by The Old Man:
quote:
Not sure about Sansa's character evolution, she is as selfish now as she was in Season 1.

I 100% disagree with this analysis. Selfish? She'd spent who knows how long being raped and tortured by Ramsey Bolton, and she didn't want to go back. She also is working to fulfill her house's destiny.

Yes selfish. I am not minimizing her trauma. However, her half brother Jon, who she treated poorly for her whole life (reflecting her mother's attitude) literally came back from the dead after being betrayed and murdered by his "Brothers" - a fairly significant trauma - and she manipulated him to help her - stating" we must go rescue our brother" - then when it is time to try to do so, she says, oh he is dead already I know Ramsay. What exactly changed? Nothing, she has learned from Littlefinger and adopted his stratagems apparently. She demands they should consult with her, and then when asked her opinion does not offer anything and fails to tell them the most important fact - she had an army waiting in the wings, leading thousands to die. Frankly, I think she wanted both Jon and Rickon dead so that she has no rivals to rule Winterfell.

Sansa has always been one of my least favorite characters in book and show and her smirks with the arrival of the Knights of the Vale and the death of Ramsay did not change my view. Yuck.

With that said, Sophie Turner has done a phenomenal job. No arguments from me on that.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, it really makes no sense that she didn't tell Jon Snow about her letter to Littlefinger and that the knights of the Vale were expected to arrive and help.

Yet she magically was with them when they did arrive right at Littlefinger's side. This is pure whitewashing of what she did. Even the possibility of them coming could have changed everything
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yet she magically was with them when they did arrive right at Littlefinger's side. This is pure whitewashing of what she did. Even the possibility of them coming could have changed everything

I don't get this. She was in the back, the troops showed up and she joined them. I'm not sure where the magic was.

We are on totally different wavelengths in this regard, so I will stop responding as no one's mind will be changed.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't get this. She was in the back, the troops showed up and she joined them. I'm not sure where the magic was.

We are on totally different wavelengths in this regard, so I will stop responding as no one's mind will be changed.

Fair enough. Though I am curious how Sansa apologists explain how her Rickon rescue mission became the giving him up for dead - which was undoubtedly correct albeit heartless.
quote:
Fair enough. Though I am curious how Sansa apologists explain how her Rickon rescue mission became the giving him up for dead - which was undoubtedly correct albeit heartless.

Alright, I'm dragged back in. To me the Rickon issue was a red herring, it would have been nice if he could have been rescued. But I thought she had made clear, in dramatic speeches, that taking back their ancestral house and their title was the main goal,
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jcocktosten:although Episodes 6-8 were a weaker segment of the season

And I don't even accept that! Razz

The Arya stroll through Braavos and Waif attack was lame - surely we can agree on that?

Yep, Waif as Terminator.

Yeah lame. She doesn't even really begin Faceless Man training before she's "complete". LAME.

I think we're porting our 21st century culture a bit to what is supposedly a few hundred years back. Sansa prob didn't speak up in the war council because women weren't supposed to. She hasn't earned the respect of Tormund and Davos and Jon's relationship with her has been testy. There was also no knowledge of how and when the Knights of the Vale would help.

Also if she had told them that the man she requested help from was Littlefinger, one of the men that betrayed Ned Stark, there would probably have been quite the disagreement.

I think she's coming into her own and is far more likable in the show than in the books.
With the way the story lines are developing, I'm gonna say Rhaegar's the father, and Danarys and Jon will form some sort of alliance/marriage. What I'm having trouble seeing at this point is any good fights left. Everyone is going to ally themselves against the Lannisters. They're gonna be slaughtered. What major houses are even left on their side? Besides the Frey's?
quote:
Originally posted by mjraica:
With the way the story lines are developing, I'm gonna say Rhaegar's the father, and Danarys and Jon will form some sort of alliance/marriage. What I'm having trouble seeing at this point is any good fights left. Everyone is going to ally themselves against the Lannisters. They're gonna be slaughtered. What major houses are even left on their side? Besides the Frey's?

The white walkers are the overarching battle still.
quote:
Originally posted by PD2K:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
I guess we now know Jon Snow's origin...

who's the father though?

was it rhaegar or robert

or a little ambigious still?

Yeah I think the father is ambiguous, but I took it that Jon is the probable heir to the Iron Throne.

It shouldn't be ambiguous anymore.

The baby is Jon Snow.

Jon Snow is obviously no longer Ned's bastard.

There were two Kingsguard guarding Lyanna Stark who can only be commanded by the royal family. Nobody but Rhaegar in the royal family has any connection to Lyanna Stark. Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon Snow.

The show is also called Song of Ice and Fire. Jon Snow = Ice, Daenarys Targaryen = Fire. Showdown time.
quote:
quote:

who's the father though?

was it rhaegar or robert

Robert is not the father because she was kidnapped before they were married. Also because Robert couldn't command the Kingsguard. If it was Robert's child, the Kingsguard would probably have orders to kill the baby upon delivery and wouldn't be waiting around outside.
quote:
Originally posted by Danyull:
quote:
quote:
quote:

who's the father though?

was it rhaegar or robert

Yeah I think the father is ambiguous, but I took it that Jon is the probable heir to the Iron Throne.

The baby is Jon Snow.

There were two Kingsguard guarding Lyanna Stark who can only be commanded by the royal family. Nobody but Rhaegar in the royal family has any connection to Lyanna Stark. Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon Snow.

The show is also called Song of Ice and Fire. Jon Snow = Ice, Daenarys Targaryen = Fire. Showdown time.

Robert could be the father as you dont know the timeline before lyanna was kidnapped by rhaegar.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

who's the father though?

was it rhaegar or robert

The baby is Jon Snow.

Robert could be the father as you dont know the timeline before lyanna was kidnapped by rhaegar.

It doesn't make any sense for Robert to be the father.
well he is

because lyanna is the mother.

lyanna was betroth for a while to robert.

one could argue that robert held lyanna on a pedastal and didnt want to sully her until the marriage, which when rhaegar kidnapped her lead to a chase that lead to a few wars.

but she was also a stark and knew an alliance with the barrathean's would mean a great deal of power for the stark family. so she might have had a fling with robert too, even if she did prefer rhaegar later on.

also robert and ned stark were as close as brothers, that statement could have easily been referring to robert, as rhaegar had no such love from ned stark.
quote:
well he is

because lyanna is the mother.

lyanna was betroth for a while to robert.

one could argue that robert held lyanna on a pedastal and didnt want to sully her until the marriage, which when rhaegar kidnapped her lead to a chase that lead to a few wars.

but she was also a stark and knew an alliance with the barrathean's would mean a great deal of power for the stark family. so she might have had a fling with robert too, even if she did prefer rhaegar later on.

also robert and ned stark were as close as brothers, that statement could have easily been referring to robert, as rhaegar had no such love from ned stark.

It makes WAY more sense for it to be Rhaegar both contextually and from the plot.

Lyanna was already betrothed to Robert, there's no need to make a love child. She was also a Stark, a family known for their honor and not impulsive and passionate like Robert.

While they were close, they were widely split on whether or not to kill the Targaryen babies. Ned left King's Landing and a rift was created in their friendship due to their disagreements on whether or not to hunt down and kill the babies. Robert approved of the Lannisters slaughtering Elia and her children while Ned was disgusted by it. Hence, Lyanna's dying words to not tell Robert.

Also, if it wasn't Rhaegar's child, he would have ordered the Kingsguard to kill the baby upon birth.
quote:
Ok, but why did the Vale knights claim Jon Snow the King in the North? Their allegiance belongs to the Arryns, not the Starks.

Especially given that Littlefinger is their current regent and not supportive of Jon Snow.

I get the drama, but it doesn't make sense.

Jon Arryn always considered ned stark like a son and actively defied aerys targaryen.

why would they follow another targaryen instead of a stark?

not to mention that lysa (Catelyn's sister) was aso married to jon Arryn before little finger came in and pushed her out of the moon gate.

house stark and house arryn are thoroughly connected by blood and marriages.

also remember that robert was with ned under the protection of jon arryn when the war broke out.

also what lyssa said to ned is still a mystery, but the show did spin it off that way.
quote:
quote:
Ok, but why did the Vale knights claim Jon Snow the King in the North? Their allegiance belongs to the Arryns, not the Starks.

Especially given that Littlefinger is their current regent and not supportive of Jon Snow.

Jon Arryn always considered ned stark like a son and actively defied aerys targaryen.

not to mention that lysa (Catelyn's sister) was aso married to jon Arryn before little finger came in and pushed her out of the moon gate.

also remember that robert was with ned under the protection of jon arryn when the war broke out.

also what lyssa said to ned is still a mystery, but the show did spin it off that way.

Dude - Littlefinger and Lysa murdered Jon Arryn
in the show. of which i've been missing quite a few episodes!

but a few points

jon acutally didnt die immediately from being poisoned.
It was acutally pycelle that lead to his death.
It was also not common knowledge and even when lysa blurts it out trying to drag sansa to the moon door, only sansa and marillion

Marillion is hated by the entire vale and would certainly not trust anything he says,. that and little finger cut off his fingers and tore out his eyes and pinned the death on lady lysa to himself. and was believed

leaving sansa and little finger as the only two people know that lady lysa poisoned jon arryn.
quote:
in the show. of which i've been missing quite a few episodes!

but a few points

jon acutally didnt die immediately from being poisoned.
It was acutally pycelle that lead to his death.
It was also not common knowledge and even when lysa blurts it out trying to drag sansa to the moon door, only sansa and marillion

Marillion is hated by the entire vale and would certainly not trust anything he says,. that and little finger cut off his fingers and tore out his eyes and pinned the death on lady lysa to himself. and was believed

leaving sansa and little finger as the only two people know that lady lysa poisoned jon arryn.

In both book and show my man -but yes they are likely the only 2 that know that.

Varys most likely would know/suspect as well
basically my theory still potentially stands

what if robert found out lyssa was pregnant with his son

gives a very good reason to start an entire war. Though I would certainly not neglect the underpinnings of "helen of troy" like story may be just as feasible a reason.

But this is martin and he's complained about "cliche" fantasy story lines!
quote:
Why would Lyanna be worried about Robert killing the baby if it was his? It makes zero sense.

that wasn't stated in the books

only that lyanna told ned to promise him something and it's still unknown what was promised

and ned decided to claim the kid as his own.

though true, if robert did chase after his kid, he'd probably ask for him back huh.
quote:
quote:

Jon Arryn may have, but not necessarily the lords of the Vale. They would follow Arryn because he made the decision, not because they particularly like the Starks.

They don't know about Daenarys yet and they follow the crown. To support the Starks in the North is to participate in sedition from the rule of Tommen Baratheon whom they've already recognized as king. They have nothing to gain, since the North is a different country than the Vale, and everything to lose.

Lysa was a Tully before she became an Arryn. The Arryns are related through sisters who were originally Tully to begin with and only became a Stark later on.

While Robert and Ned may have been fostered in the Vale, don't forget that Tommen is a Baratheon and Jon isn't even a legitimate Stark. Between choosing the current King who's Robert Baratheon's son (at least to their knowledge unless they believed Stannis' memos), and a bastard son of a Stark with no army left, the decision should have been much harder given that the Vale cannot defeat the the combined Lannister/Tyrells.

If there was a time to support the Starks, it would have been during the War of 5 Kings. Except Lysa Arryn DGAF and neither did the rest of the Vale. It wasn't their business.
quote:
basically my theory still potentially stands

what if robert found out lyssa was pregnant with his son

gives a very good reason to start an entire war. Though I would certainly not neglect the underpinnings of "helen of troy" like story may be just as feasible a reason.

But this is martin and he's complained about "cliche" fantasy story lines!

The war was started for lots of reasons.

1) Ned's brother and father were executed by Aerys II
2) Aerys wanted Ned and Robert killed to but Jon Arryn wouldn't give them up
3) Lyanna being abducted despite being already betrothed

I highly doubt it was because Robert impregnated her and wanted his love child.

*not chronological
Last edited by danyull
quote:
quote:
Why would Lyanna be worried about Robert killing the baby if it was his? It makes zero sense.

that wasn't stated in the books

only that lyanna told ned to promise him something and it's still unknown what was promised

and ned decided to claim the kid as his own.

though true, if robert did chase after his kid, he'd probably ask for him back huh.

1. Is this a show thread or a book thread? You seem to jump to whichever gives you wiggle room to support your theory

2. Georgie told D & D who the parents were (the story is they won him over to let them do the show by correctly guessing Lyanna was Jon's mother) so there is no way they went rogue and made that up
It certainly would not make sense that Ned would claim the bastard as his own if it was Roberts.

Ned wasn't known as one that went around putting his pickle in other pickle slicers...so I doubt he'd draw the ire of Catelyn by bringing home a "Snow" unless he was hiding a much more important secret (i.e. Targaryen blood)
in a fit of boredom of been reading a few GoT conspiracy theory websites. All seem to focus around the idea that Daneryus is going to pull in to Blackwater Bay and fight if out directly. This may just be the Marine Corps in me, but this seems like the stupidest idea possible. Why would someone with what may be the most ruthless ground force in history attempt an amphibious landing, with a force that has no naval assault experience, at a place that has already defended against a sizable force? D could land 30 miles up shore and march on King's Landing, easily overwhelming the defenses, while still bombarding from the sea and landing a smaller force as a distraction from the main assault.

I think HBO should hire me as "warfare expert consultant"... I'll take partial pay in wine...
All dragons are not built equally. I didn't read the books, but I have read that young dragons are no match for the firepower and destruction that older dragons could wreak. Dany's trio aren't more than 2 years old in even the most accelerated show timelines. Dragons could continue to grow for most of their lives, and could live to be several centuries old.

Aegon's were likely much older than Dany's.
Just spent the past week binge-watching season 6. Wow! I love the show, but frankly, all the family interconnections discussed here are just giving me a headache.
The one thing that I wanted, but didn't happen, was in that last scene with Sansa and Ramsey, I wanted Sansa to do the "dinner" whistle for the dogs.
Also, 7 episodes in season 7? Ten was too short!
Great start to the season.

I doubt we'll get many slow episodes these final two seasons, given the amount of material they need to cover in a short time frame.

Also exciting to see that even though we're only getting 7 episodes, they're all at least one full hour long (with the exception of ep. 4), and 6 and 7 are 71 and 81 minutes respectively.

Episode 1: 59 minutes.
Episode 2: 59 minutes.
Episode 3: 63 minutes.
Episode 4: 50 minutes.
Episode 5: 59 minutes.
Episode 6: 71 minutes.
Episode 7: 81 minutes.
quote:
Originally posted by vinole:
quote:

I thought the opening scene last night was fantastic!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Loved the opener. My only quibble is that it would have been even better if the showrunners hadn't included the prior events involving Arya in the recap before the cold open scene. I knew immediately how that scene would play out.
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:
Loved the opener. My only quibble is that it would have been even better if the showrunners hadn't included the prior events involving Arya in the recap before the cold open scene. I knew immediately how that scene would play out.

+1

I didn't care much for the rest of the episode, with the exception of Sandor Glegane: I'm very intrigued by his story arc.
Last edited by gigabit
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:

+1

I didn't care much for the rest of the episode, with the exception of Sandor Glegane: I'm very intrigued by his story arc.

Season openers opening with a bang are the exception rather than the rule for GoT. A considerable amount of "setting up" did occur in the episode, though.
So, do you think the Wall is coming down this season?

Maybe letting Bran through the gate wasn't such a good idea? There's magic in the Wall, but Bran has the mark of the Night King on him, which let the White Walkers get to him last time around.

Or do you think the White Walkers will go east to where the Wall meets the sea, freeze the water, and walk around it?

I imagine the Wall collapsing would be a much more exciting episode.
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
JC, agree it was a step back from episode 1. I did enjoy the Danny/Varys banter though.

I read an article the other day that said the opening credits have changed and now show the seas on either side of the wall frozen. In earlier seasons they were water.

Definitely shows the snow/ice spreading - absolutely correct
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
1) Awesome.

2) Cersei trying to Murder Mrs. Dorne's daughter in front of Mrs. Dorne's own eyes will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for Jamie, and he will kill her because of it.

3) Nathalie Emmanuel.

No, that isn't going to be the straw. That was Jaime's daughter who was killed. He isn't going to have too much of a problem with Cersei dealing with them.

Just like he didn't do anything when the Mad King was killing Ned Stark's father and brother. It was only when the Mad King decided to "Burn them all!" that Jaime stepped in and killed him.

I do think that Jaime is going to kill his sister, thus fulfilling the prophecy, but it will only be when she announces she's going to destroy Kings Landing or something like that.
Step down for me, too.

1. Soooo... what's Greyworm's "situation"? Still got some functional gear down there, or what?

2. The Greyjoy naval battle was disappointing to me. If Euron (pardon all of my spelling, btw) was able to beat them so handily, did they ever even stand a chance down the road? I get he has the Iron Fleet, but didn't Theon and his sister steal some of his best ships?

3. Theon really pissed me off. If they bring him back later on in the series as a sudden "savior" it'll be such bullshit. He had every chance to step up, and he bailed (literally). Is he suddenly supposed to toughen up down the road? Bullshit.

4. The sand snakes were defeated far too easily, IMO. They're supposed to be such little bad-asses, yet seemed easily handled. SAD! (hehe).

5. WTF was the point of the Arya + Dire wolf scene? I read an article explaining that the "That's not you" line is a reference to a comment Arya made to Ned in season 1 when Ned told her she'd be a domesticated princess some day, to which Arya applied "That's not me". So it was essentially Arya realizing that asking Nymeria to "come back and live a domesticated life in Winterfell with me "is not you". I guess it's just reminding us that Nymeria is still alive, knows who Arya is, and will probably kick some ass later on.

I'm enjoying the show, but I also can't wait for it to end. It has so many stories going on that I have to read episode recaps every week just to understand wtf is going on. The show is complicated enough as-is, and we haven't even seen the whitewalkers this season.
quote:
Originally posted by Jorgerunfast:
Step down for me, too.

1. Soooo... what's Greyworm's "situation"? Still got some functional gear down there, or what?

2. The Greyjoy naval battle was disappointing to me. If Euron (pardon all of my spelling, btw) was able to beat them so handily, did they ever even stand a chance down the road? I get he has the Iron Fleet, but didn't Theon and his sister steal some of his best ships?

3. Theon really pissed me off. If they bring him back later on in the series as a sudden "savior" it'll be such bullshit. He had every chance to step up, and he bailed (literally). Is he suddenly supposed to toughen up down the road? Bullshit.

4. The sand snakes were defeated far too easily, IMO. They're supposed to be such little bad-asses, yet seemed easily handled. SAD! (hehe).

5. WTF was the point of the Arya + Dire wolf scene? I read an article explaining that the "That's not you" line is a reference to a comment Arya made to Ned in season 1 when Ned told her she'd be a domesticated princess some day, to which Arya applied "That's not me". So it was essentially Arya realizing that asking Nymeria to "come back and live a domesticated life in Winterfell with me "is not you". I guess it's just reminding us that Nymeria is still alive, knows who Arya is, and will probably kick some ass later on.

I'm enjoying the show, but I also can't wait for it to end. It has so many stories going on that I have to read episode recaps every week just to understand wtf is going on. The show is complicated enough as-is, and we haven't even seen the whitewalkers this season.

1. They just cuddled. [kidding]. I'm no expert on eunuchs, so I will leave this one to others.

2. Euron is supposed to have 1,000 ships, so I am not shocked he was able to catch Yara's fleet and whip it handily. What I do find laughable is that he was able to locate the fleet in the night, get his ships in close without any pickets detecting them, find Yara's flagship, and literally ram the ship without anyone raising the alarm. Surface naval warfare isn't usually like that.

3. Theon reverted to his true character. I don't have a problem with him going all "Reek" and jumping off the ship. Maybe his sister and Ellaria shouldn't have been dissing him moments earlier. Actually, I think that jumping off the ship was probably his only real option; if he had attacked Euron he would have been killed. I agree entirely that the show should not redeem him at some point and turn him into a heroic character. In fact, the most realistic outcome would be for him to drown.

4. I thought it was incredibly realistic for the Sand Snakes to get killed/captured so easily. 1) They are at sea, not in the desert, so they aren't in their environment; 2) their enemies are seasoned pirates, so their opponents are in their natural environment; and 3) I may catch grief for this, but in that world the vast majority of women don't stand a chance in combat against men. It's unrealistic that the Sand Snakes could take on and defeat the average male pirate.

5. I imagine Arya will meet her dire wolf again. I agree that I wasn't sure what the point was of this reunion.
Good points, Rothko.

You described my issues with the naval battle better than I could - the entire thing was just very "c'mon, gimmee a break". They just showed up outta the blue, completely unnoticed in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night, found the right boat in one shot, etc. The whole thing was just very silly to me.

Do we have any resident eunuch experts that could help shed some light on Greyworm's situation?

quote:
Originally posted by Jorgerunfast:
Good points, Rothko.

You described my issues with the naval battle better than I could - the entire thing was just very "c'mon, gimmee a break". They just showed up outta the blue, completely unnoticed in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night, found the right boat in one shot, etc. The whole thing was just very silly to me.

Do we have any resident eunuch experts that could help shed some light on Greyworm's situation?

I think we can pretty much guarantee any resident eunuch experts are not going to make that fact known here...
Just had the opportunity to watch the new episode tonight. Agreed, it did drag along a bit. Hopefully setting up some good scenes in the next episode.

I do have to give the Sand Snakes some credit. They didn't just go down at the first encounter. The two below decks were pretty overwhelmed by superior numbers in the end. But they got some licks in. And the two above were fighting in leather armor against an obviously accomplished and superior warrior,who also happened to be pretty heavily armored compared to them. Whoever was sleeping on guard duty definitely got what was coming to them though....

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.