quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
Not surprisingly, a couple of spectators have been chasing this first time poster for their already paid for wine. Would strongly recommend staying very clear. Appears to be a scam artist.

Yes, I know of one for a fact. Purchased wine but provided bogus tracking info. Police now involved. Stay far away...
quote:
Originally posted by d-kauf:
quote:
Not surprisingly, a couple of spectators have been chasing this first time poster for their already paid for wine. Would strongly recommend staying very clear. Appears to be a scam artist.

Yes, I know of one for a fact. Purchased wine but provided bogus tracking info. Police now involved. Stay far away...

D-Kauf, if you are still looking for these types of wines, shoot me an email. I think you have it but if not many other forumites do
quote:
Originally posted by Parcival:
quote:
Originally posted by d-kauf:
quote:

D-Kauf, if you are still looking for these types of wines, shoot me an email. I think you have it but if not many other forumites do

Thanks for the offer. It was a friend of mine that was looking to buy and ended up getting swindled out of his cash by this scammer.

Add Reply

Likes (0)