Lack of time and date stamp continues to throw me off, especially when someone resurrects an old thread.  How can you really have a buying and selling section without the date stamp.  Maybe the whole buying and selling  section is actually current and Parcival is still offering Screagle at cost.

winedrmike posted:

Lack of time and date stamp continues to throw me off, especially when someone resurrects an old thread.  How can you really have a buying and selling section without the date stamp.  Maybe the whole buying and selling  section is actually current and Parcival is still offering Screagle at cost.

At least now you can actually send him a PM ti find out. 

Hope you are feeling better.

billhike posted:
winedrmike posted:

At least now you can actually send him a PM ti find out. 

Hope you are feeling better.

Doing well now.  Thank you.  My symptoms have resolved.

sunnylea57 posted:

3564AD49-4EC9-4079-8142-1F2B86F7852ELet’s see if this does any good. At least someone responded to my comment on IG. 

I have sent Robert Taylor several PMs with no reply.  Went from polite, early on, to now increasingly belligerent. 

haggis posted:
sunnylea57 posted:

3564AD49-4EC9-4079-8142-1F2B86F7852ELet’s see if this does any good. At least someone responded to my comment on IG. 

I have sent Robert Taylor several PMs with no reply.  Went from polite, early on, to now increasingly belligerent. 

Robert or you?

billhike posted:
haggis posted:
sunnylea57 posted:

Robert or you?

Me, of course! 

12 April 2020

Hi all, can confirm that we're looking into how the layout came to be this way and hoping to address with a fix soon. In the meantime, please enjoy a happy and safe holiday to those celebrating today, and I hope to have more answers (and redesigns) for you soon.

Rob

Robert Taylor posted:

Hi all, can confirm that we're looking into how the layout came to be this way and hoping to address with a fix soon. In the meantime, please enjoy a happy and safe holiday to those celebrating today, and I hope to have more answers (and redesigns) for you soon.

Rob

Thanks for checking in and responding, Robert.

billhike posted:
Robert Taylor posted:

Rob

Thanks, indeed.  Let's see how long it takes...

12 April 2020

haggis posted:
billhike posted:
Robert Taylor posted:

Rob

Thanks, indeed.  Let's see how long it takes...

12 April 2020

Thanks?  Really??  It's like thanking the doctor who ignored your call for a relative having a heart attack for sending an ambulance to pick up the body 3 weeks later.  

PH

Oh! 

Now if only the colours could be fixed to differentiate between posts in a thread. That went awry at the same time the date stamp disappeared. 

And if they could find a way to block all the stupid spammers. You used to have to be vetted after you joined the forum before you could post.

The white background is a little stark but the different colors for posted versus Add Reply with separation between posts is definitely an improvement.

wineismylife posted:

Really?  I'm not seeing any ads.  Guess my ad blocker is working.

I don't see any, either.  Never have.  But, if some ads would help pay for an upgrade, I might not object too much.

The ads are new. They show up on desktop and tablet. Banner ad at the top and skyscraper ads in the right rail.

13D07242-1553-4383-B774-248C8173EFEAF86822E7-9B83-4E64-AD0B-287F26B6ACB7

Attachments

Images (2)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.