For my 1000th post!

Ive been hanging around this forum for many years and I feel I have gotten to know many of you. I have learned lots! So as a thanks, I wanted to do something different. Here it is..

Who ever shows up at my store on Dec. 27th I will open a perfectly stored 47 and 03 Quinta do Noval porto and have it paired with local hand made chocolate truffles and some well aged stilton. All you have to do is show up and say "Im here for the tasting" Ha! It will be fun. Not really an off-line but just a meet and greet. Im located in Southern RI. Just email me with details jk_morrison@comcast.net Cheers!
Original Post
Sade, congrats! I too wish I lived closer!

Do I take it from your very kind offer that you are a fellow portlover? If so, very happy to see you here, as there are now so many fewer of us than there used to be!

And needless to say, please post tasting notes on those bottles!
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
Sade, congrats! I too wish I lived closer!

Do I take it from your very kind offer that you are a fellow portlover? If so, very happy to see you here, as there are now so many fewer of us than there used to be!

And needless to say, please post tasting notes on those bottles!

Smile Love port! Love vintage and some of the single vineyards. Quinta do Noval is one of my favs.

Add Reply

Likes (0)