Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
Just picked up a new JLC Master Compressor Chronograph 2.


Excellent.

Is the LB2 titanium?


No, it's steel.


Great watch. It has the quick change strap right? that means you need to go here ABP Paris to start stocking up... Devilish devilishly addictive (and the best straps I know of - I've bought 4-5 for there so far and they've all been gorgeous).
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
Just picked up a new JLC Master Compressor Chronograph 2.


Excellent.

Is the LB2 titanium?


No, it's steel.


Great watch. It has the quick change strap right? that means you need to go here ABP Paris to start stocking up... Devilish devilishly addictive (and the best straps I know of - I've bought 4-5 for there so far and they've all been gorgeous).


I love the French. The website is closed until August 28 for vacation.
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
Just picked up a new JLC Master Compressor Chronograph 2.


Excellent.

Is the LB2 titanium?


No, it's steel.


Great watch. It has the quick change strap right? that means you need to go here ABP Paris to start stocking up... Devilish devilishly addictive (and the best straps I know of - I've bought 4-5 for there so far and they've all been gorgeous).


I love the French. The website is closed until August 28 for vacation.


You can still go to the top right and click the "to order" box and then click on "leather and colour" to make your own strap. They just won't respond to your order or make it until the end of the month.

You can also look at their gallery here: watch straps My wife has the roasted marshmallow toad like on the Master Geographic and a red Ostrich leg done like the Luminor Panerai near the bottom for my (now her) Pam111. My Reverso has a "special tanning" brown/nearly black alligator, the Chopard a black toad and my old Pam127 had a special tanning horned alligator. I covet their shargreen (especially the non-dyed one on the reverso).
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
I love the French. The website is closed until August 28 for vacation.

CSM -
I believe that you'll find that you can still peruse the site and actually place an order if you wish. It just won't be given attention until August 29 and you won't receive the item until late-September.

Not soooo bad Smile
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
ABP Paris Devilish

Nice site and, until now, completely unknown to me.
Thanks for sharing this, Rob.


The most wicked part is, if you get a small group of I believe 5? or more who are buying at least one strap each the head craftsman will fly to your location with samples and do the measurements etc in person.

That would make for a nice off-line... Some wine, some exotic leather, watches...
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
KSC02 and Rob, I was just joking. Think that phrase is a literal translation of the French site.

And Rob, I really didn't need to know about that site. My wife is sufficiently PO'd about the watch - can't wait to see what she does when new straps start arriving. Big Grin


Tell her it's a gift to yourself for all the pain you're about to go through... I would duck after saying it (and maybe have diamond earrings on hand), but the look would be priceless.
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
KSC02 and Rob, I was just joking. Think that phrase is a literal translation of the French site.

And Rob, I really didn't need to know about that site. My wife is sufficiently PO'd about the watch - can't wait to see what she does when new straps start arriving. Big Grin


Tell her it's a gift to yourself for all the pain you're about to go through... I would duck after saying it (and maybe have diamond earrings on hand), but the look would be priceless.


The little one arrived by way of C-section. I told her that she didn't need a push present due to the section - luckily she was still under the anesthetic when I said it.
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
KSC02 and Rob, I was just joking. Think that phrase is a literal translation of the French site.

And Rob, I really didn't need to know about that site. My wife is sufficiently PO'd about the watch - can't wait to see what she does when new straps start arriving. Big Grin


Tell her it's a gift to yourself for all the pain you're about to go through... I would duck after saying it (and maybe have diamond earrings on hand), but the look would be priceless.


The little one arrived by way of C-section. I told her that she didn't need a push present due to the section - luckily she was still under the anesthetic when I said it.


Congratulations!
Congrats CSM. That is awesome! I hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to the club. (no drinking (heavy at least), sleepless nights, bottles, taking a minimum of 2-3 bags of stuff everywhere you go even though you don't know what they are for, sleepless nights, diapers, oh ya did i mention sleepless nights....)

I need a push present.
got my eye on a nice radiomir, now I just need to pull that trigger!

I'm just ranting. Everyday is more wonderful than the previous because of mine. They really make life special.
quote:
Originally posted by mangiare:
Congrats CSM. That is awesome! I hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to the club. (no drinking (heavy at least), sleepless nights, bottles, taking a minimum of 2-3 bags of stuff everywhere you go even though you don't know what they are for, sleepless nights, diapers, oh ya did i mention sleepless nights....)

I need a push present.
got my eye on a nice radiomir, now I just need to pull that trigger!

I'm just ranting. Everyday is more wonderful than the previous because of mine. They really make life special.


When I was looking at ABP paris's new site they have the following for sale if you're looking for a Radomir. Great price for a really amazing watch.
Pam214

And I second the sleepless nights, wackload of superfluous stuff always needed, sleepness nights and the most wonderful and stress reducing thing to come home to every night. Everything else just melts away.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×