Apparently chicken wings are big in America on Super Bowl Sunday.  I saw that it is estimated that 1.4 billion will consumed by Americans today. There are around 330 million Americans but about 10 million are vegetarians and about 3 million are two years old or younger.  So there are only around 317 million Americans who might eat chicken wings.

So that’s about 4.4 chicken wings per person.  Now some people don’t care for chicken.  Some are in the hospital and are unable to eat anything.

I like chicken and I like chicken wings.  But I think I consume no more than 20 chicken wings per year.  Ok, maybe 25. 

Anyway, a chicken has two wings. So to get 1.4 chicken wings it takes 700 million chickens. 

Is this a great country or what?

wineismylife posted:
doubled posted:

Cacio e Pepe at home.  I think I finally made a version just like the one in Rome.  

Such a simple dish, huh? 

Right?!  5 ingredients - egg yolks, pecorino romano, salt, pepper, pasta water.  I saw a cooking show where the chef mixed the cheese and yolks first.  I wasn't getting the right consistency.  So I just whisked the egg yolks then slowly added the hot pasta water.  Drained the pasta and poured the egg yolk mix.  Tossed it around and then added the cheese.

Fried Zucchini flower          2017 Pietracupa Fiano di Avillino

Scialatielli pasta with clams & shrimp in light sauce  217 Pietracupa Greco di Tufo

Griiled lamb chops with garlic, rosemary, & baby gold potatoes   2018 Pietracupa Taurasi

White nougat candy with pistachios and almonds      Cello's

Add Reply

Likes (0)