Feb. 2013 lunch - what are you shoveling into your pie-hole?

quote:
Little neck clams, fennel pork sausage, Calabreses peppers and white wine broth.

Chargrilled Point Judith squid, shiitake mushrooms, birds eyes chile, toasted peanuts and Tom Yum Gai brouth.

Crispy duck confit, ricotta gnocchi and huckleberry jus.

That sounds like my shopping list for the entire week.
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Little neck clams, fennel pork sausage, Calabreses peppers and white wine broth.

Chargrilled Point Judith squid, shiitake mushrooms, birds eyes chile, toasted peanuts and Tom Yum Gai brouth.

Crispy duck confit, ricotta gnocchi and huckleberry jus.

Hungry?
quote:
Originally posted by Vino Bevo:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
Fried chicken thighs on homemade buttermilk biscuits and pimento cheese.

Chicken & biscuits is always a winner but hmm, I like the pimento cheese idea. That may be in the menu one day this week...

Have had the same sandwich with sausage gravy too, but I felt that might have been a tad excessive this morning.
Colombian today.

I had a "bistec con queso", which is a pretty thinly-sliced cut of top round, cooked on a skillet, and covered with mozzarella cheese.

It included red bean stew, white rice, and tostones (flattened and fried plantains).

Accompanied with an apple-flavored Postobon (soda), and one of the best, frothy, double-espressos I've had.
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
5 Guys. Why do I let myself get talked into going to this place??? At least I didn't eat the fries today.

Haha. Finally tried the burger in suburbia Food wasteland. Not bad for a large chain.
To be honest, better than expected.

Add Reply

Likes (0)