Fall California Harvest

Hello everyone!

Im new to the forum and Just wanted to start a thread on this years California harvest. Im hearing good things about the fruit and as a small batch winemaker im looking forward to the crush!

Ive preordered Cab Franc from Paso Robles and Lodi Malbec - fresh fruit

Any other winemakers out there care to share their enthusiasm, any growers want to share the ups and downs of the past growing season, or anyone else just want to chime in?
Original Post
A good friend of mine just crushed a half ton of Russian River valley Pinot Noir. Different region but winemaking nonetheless. Not sure if he is doing any WC ferment or destemming it all. Not even sure how the fruit was (Brix, etc). One thing i do know is Im looking forward to his next barrel tasting Razz
quote:
Originally posted by Big Clustah:
A good friend of mine just crushed a half ton of Russian River valley Pinot Noir. Different region but winemaking nonetheless. Not sure if he is doing any WC ferment or destemming it all. Not even sure how the fruit was (Brix, etc). One thing i do know is Im looking forward to his next barrel tasting Razz

Have you tasted the wine ....
quote:
Originally posted by Marta Sommer:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Clustah:

Have you tasted the wine ....

Have you?

Add Reply

Likes (0)