Skip to main content

Oops, let me finish that post.

2002 Regaleali Tasca D'Almerita
2000 Columbia Crest Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
2002 Eroica Riesling Ch. Ste. Michelle/Dr. Loosen
2000 Ebenezer Shiraz Barossa Valley Estate
2002 Highfield Sauvignon Blanc

Let me know if anyone has any notes on these. I have already tried the Babich and the Tasca.
(3) 1997 Ceretto Barolo Zonchera @ $45CAD

This is the second time in the past three months someone has returned bottles of this to the LCBO. I really don't understand why. It sold out over a year ago here. The only reason I can imagine is that they bought several bottles, uncorked one now, found it wasn't to their liking and brought the rest back. This wine is probably still very closed and tannic right now, so that would explain the unpleasantness of drinking it at this time.

I understand I'm taking a bit of a chance with respect to storage, but if the bottles are damaged, I can return them for a refund/other bottles. I'll likely open my first in a couple years since I have four on hand now.
Someone gets an SLK and I get a new Taylor Made 580. About equal right????

My wife picked up Moet White Star, 01 Acacia Carneros Pinot, 2 Pinot Grigios - 02 Mezza Corona and 02 Fontana Candida, The Crossings 02 Sauv Blanc, and 99 La Chablissienne Le Chablis Premier Cru. We will probably open everything but the Acacia tomorrow night.

Happy New Year to all!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Dom'n'Vin'sDad:
Someone gets an SLK and I get a new Taylor Made 580. About equal right????

My wife picked up Moet White Star, 01 Acacia Carneros Pinot, 2 Pinot Grigios - 02 Mezza Corona and 02 Fontana Candida, The Crossings 02 Sauv Blanc, and 99 La Chablissienne Le Chablis Premier Cru. We will probably open everything but the Acacia tomorrow night.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

I had the `02 Chablissienne a few nights ago. Would have been really good, if it had any fruit. And if it didn't give me such a nauseating headache for 24 hours after having 1 glass... I wouldn't hate it with a passion. Smile

==================
AIM: Drunken Mariachi
'81 Haut Brion (3x)
'81 Certan de May (2x)
'82 Certan de May
'82 Boyd Cantenac
'90 Dunn Cab (3x)
'93 Dalla Valle Cab
'94 DRC Richebourg
'95 Dal Forno Romano Amarone
'95 Cos d'Estournel
'95 Peter Michal Les Pavots
'97 Etude Cab (2x)
'97 Sean Thackrey Orion
'01 JJ Prum WS Auslese
'01 Numanthia Toro (2x)
'02 JJ Prum Kabinett (2x)

And (hopefully Roll Eyes) that'll do it for me for a long time.
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.