Palm Beach County just reported the largest spike in cases yesterday.  That's a bit disconcerting.  

I haven't gone to a restaurant yet for a meal - still doing take-out only.  

I'm waiting to see the spike in cases in cities where these protests have been going on.  

@Rothko posted:

Palm Beach County just reported the largest spike in cases yesterday.  That's a bit disconcerting.  

I haven't gone to a restaurant yet for a meal - still doing take-out only.  

I'm waiting to see the spike in cases in cities where these protests have been going on.  

More than happy to let others go to restaurants, large gatherings, etc and see what happens to them.  Still remaining extremely (and maybe overly) cautious at this point. 

It’s sort of odd that people fancy themselves as amateur virologists, physicians, and immunologists.  When I get on an airplane I don’t critique the pilot’s flight plan and I hate it when some client of mine thinks he knows better than I about how to handle a lawsuit, what evidence to use, what witnesses to call and so forth. 

@patespo1 posted:

More than happy to let others go to restaurants, large gatherings, etc and see what happens to them.  Still remaining extremely (and maybe overly) cautious at this point. 

We had lunch at our local favorite brewpub on Sunday. They are only doing patio tables, spaced. Illinois is not allowing indoor seating. It felt awesome to have a meal prepared by someone else for a change, as well as see some staff my wife and I consider friends. I do think about it though, whether or not we should be doing that. The sameness of routine is finally getting to me a bit.

@irwin posted:

It’s sort of odd that people fancy themselves as amateur virologists, physicians, and immunologists.  When I get on an airplane I don’t critique the pilot’s flight plan and I hate it when some client of mine thinks he knows better than I about how to handle a lawsuit, what evidence to use, what witnesses to call and so forth. 

If a person shows interest in informing themselves more about a particular field, but may sound more abrasive in approaching a situation with a directive tone, i honestly don't see what's wrong with it.  Though, i did catch your word critique which, knowing you are a lawyer, is precisely what you meant, in which case i agree =P

@billhike posted:

We had lunch at our local favorite brewpub on Sunday. They are only doing patio tables, spaced. Illinois is not allowing indoor seating. It felt awesome to have a meal prepared by someone else for a change, as well as see some staff my wife and I consider friends. I do think about it though, whether or not we should be doing that. The sameness of routine is finally getting to me a bit.

I believe the point that CV19 hasn't been shown to really spread via aerosol that if you're outdoors with non stagnant air, you are very likely okay especially if the patio tables are spaced far enough apart.

You know that saying.  Opinions are like a$$$(@)s.  Everybody has one.

But not everyone has theirs on blogs and CT. 🤓😉😛👊🏻

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.