Chicago suburbs in June?

I would have interest in trying your barrel sample, but don’t feel obligated on my part—I know it’s a limited resource.

And I just re-read my last post.  To clarify, the Andre Cluet is cuvée 1911 Non Vintage Grand Cru, not vintage 1911, in case anyone was wondering!

redhawk posted:

I would have interest in trying your barrel sample, but don’t feel obligated on my part—I know it’s a limited resource.

And I just re-read my last post.  To clarify, the Andre Cluet is cuvée 1911 Non Vintage Grand Cru, not vintage 1911, in case anyone was wondering!

I’m glad - I heard ‘11 sucked! 😈

I would also be interested in the sample if VM is willing to bring it. 

Well, the weather this morning has played havoc on the lacrosse schedule, so my son will be playing well into the evening.  I still plan to make it tonight, but Mrs. Redhwk is going to have shuttle boys between fields. So she will have to bow out, with her apologies.

redhawk posted:

Well, the weather this morning has played havoc on the lacrosse schedule, so my son will be playing well into the evening.  I still plan to make it tonight, but Mrs. Redhwk is going to have shuttle boys between fields. So she will have to bow out, with her apologies.

Get those kids an Uber account! 😛

Belated thanks to everyone who came out and especially to Mr. and Mrs. Redhawk, who had a busy schedule that the weather didn't help. I enjoyed having the round table so we could face each other and converse - we should request similar seating for off-lines when possible. Though I liked our Bruno Paillard Champagne more than VM did (based on hist CT note), this was probably the most I've agreed with his tasting notes as a whole from an evening's lineup. Fun gathering. 

The barrel sample of Pinot you brought was very good - well done with those young vines. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)