Skip to main content

From the 1969 vintage, this elegant red wine has a medium body, an elegant bouquet and an attractive berry fruit taste. Drink now - 2012. A stunning 40th anniversary gift.

I have already drank one bottle and I can only say that wine was one of the best wines which I had ever tasted...
I`ve got three bottles and the price is..
150 euro per bottle
there you are some pictures...
http://www.mypicx.com/11042009/Wine/
http://www.mypicx.com/11052009/Wines/
If you like it email me at tennislord01@yahoo.co.uk
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
I have already drank one bottle and I can only say that wine was one of the best wines which I had ever tasted...

Then why on earth don't you keep the remaining bottles and drink them yourself?

quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
2 weeks money back.

That isn't even enough time for the sediment to settle before opening a bottle.
quote:
Originally posted by oakville_al:
quote:
I`ve Already answered that question and the answer is simple I just need some money...who don't?

Buddy needs money but he is willing to give a 2 month money back guarantee?? Roll Eyes

Priceless! Big Grin

I am a fair seller if there is any problem I will return the money immediately... I'm raising money for a car ...Do you want more information...???
I'll tell you where he made his mistake. It was in giving a great review to an early-maturing wine from a very short-lived vintage. I doubt anybody bought that wine at anything near the price he was asking. I wouldn't pay $20 a bottle for it. Maybe he should consider a career in used car sales? (or do we now call that "pre-owned?")
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I'll tell you where he made his mistake. It was in giving a great review to an early-maturing wine from a very short-lived vintage. I doubt anybody bought that wine at anything near the price he was asking. I wouldn't pay $20 a bottle for it. Maybe he should consider a career in used car sales? (or do we now call that "pre-owned?")

he certifies it with a 2 month guarantee
Link copied to your clipboard.