From the 1969 vintage, this elegant red wine has a medium body, an elegant bouquet and an attractive berry fruit taste. Drink now - 2012. A stunning 40th anniversary gift.

I have already drank one bottle and I can only say that wine was one of the best wines which I had ever tasted...
I`ve got three bottles and the price is..
150 euro per bottle
there you are some pictures...
http://www.mypicx.com/11042009/Wine/
http://www.mypicx.com/11052009/Wines/
If you like it email me at tennislord01@yahoo.co.uk
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
I have already drank one bottle and I can only say that wine was one of the best wines which I had ever tasted...


Then why on earth don't you keep the remaining bottles and drink them yourself?

quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
2 weeks money back.


That isn't even enough time for the sediment to settle before opening a bottle.
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
nice, one who has a father that supposedly worked for some soccer baron where he inherits 10 bottles is buying 3 bottles from a tennis lord who appears to be dumping some fishy bottles.


What is your problem "G-Unit man or G-man" everyone buy what he wants...
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
Let me know if he sends you a check from nigeria.


Be sure I`ll tell you if he do that...but I couldn`t understand why you think my wines are fishy?!


Because your wines are fishy.
quote:
Originally posted by Machine:
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
Let me know if he sends you a check from nigeria.


Be sure I`ll tell you if he do that...but I couldn`t understand why you think my wines are fishy?!


Because your wines are fishy.


Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
I don't know why you dislike it...the taste was perfect for me Smile
300euro for all bottles!


then why sell it? one of the greatest wines you've ever had doesn't come along too often.


I`ve Already answered that question and the answer is simple I just need some money...who don't?
quote:
Originally posted by oakville_al:
quote:
I`ve Already answered that question and the answer is simple I just need some money...who don't?



Buddy needs money but he is willing to give a 2 month money back guarantee?? Roll Eyes

Priceless! Big Grin


I am a fair seller if there is any problem I will return the money immediately... I'm raising money for a car ...Do you want more information...???
I'll tell you where he made his mistake. It was in giving a great review to an early-maturing wine from a very short-lived vintage. I doubt anybody bought that wine at anything near the price he was asking. I wouldn't pay $20 a bottle for it. Maybe he should consider a career in used car sales? (or do we now call that "pre-owned?")
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I'll tell you where he made his mistake. It was in giving a great review to an early-maturing wine from a very short-lived vintage. I doubt anybody bought that wine at anything near the price he was asking. I wouldn't pay $20 a bottle for it. Maybe he should consider a career in used car sales? (or do we now call that "pre-owned?")


he certifies it with a 2 month guarantee
quote:
Originally posted by yearnforwine:
quote:
Board-O


Thanks Board-O that is a good advice...I'll think about it...no I did't make the wine myself the wines are from France...and the cash is real do you want pictures Big Grin


No, pictures are not sufficient. Please send me the cash so that I can inspect it myself.
Likes (0)
×
×
×
×