I need to seriously clear my cellar due to a family matter. All wines have been stored in a professional storage facility since purchase. Prices are per bottle and all bottles are 750ml. Most of the wines are priced at or below the lowest available prices (many of them are below my costs).() indicates the number of bottles available. Priority will be given to larger orders (minimum 3 bottles). Local pickup (Chicago downtown) or shipping (Now I can ship the wines from a local store...No more worries on shipping....Some states are excluded...ask me for details). I accept personal check or PayPal (split the fee). References are available upon request.
If interested, email me (email@example.com). Thank you for looking.
(1) 2004 Sedna (Kate’s Vineyard) Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley <$24>
(1) 2004 Joseph Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley <$25>
(1) 2004 Branham Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley <$24>
(1) 2005 Vinifera Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley <$22>
(1) 2004 Stephenson Cellars Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon <$22>
(1) 2003 Seven Hills Ciel du Cheval Red Wine Red Mountain <$20>
(1) 2005 Grochau Cellars Anderson Family Vineyard Pinot Noir <$26>
(1) 2004 Waltzing Bear Rancho Ontiveros Vineyard Pinot Noir (Pinot Report 95) <$27>
(2) 2005 Diel Dorsheimer Pittermannchen Auslese (WS94 ST92) <$37>
(2) 2005 Willi Schaefer Graacher Domprobst Auslese #11(375ml) (WA92) <$22>
(1) 2006 Von Hovel Kanzemer Horecker Auslese* (WA90) <$32>
(1) 2002 Langwerth Von Simmern Erbacher Marcobrunn Spatlese (WS92) <$22>
(1) 1990 Schloss Shonborn Hattenheimer Pfaffenberg Spatlese <$21>
(2) 1994 Schloss Shonborn Berg Rotland Riesling Spatlese <$17>