Cellar Tracker New vs Classic

quote:
Originally posted by haggis:
So, just to annoy those WS boneheads, I'm wondering if you have considered moving the "quantity" column back where it is in the Classic version.

haggis - you'll have to make that inquiry directly within CellarTracker's framework as Mark is not permitted to participate in CT related threads anymore.

PH
quote:
Originally posted by Eric LeVine:
Wine Spectator has now respectfully asked that I no longer engage in any way in any thread on CellarTracker other than to ask you to contact me via my own website or forum. Sorry folks.

Frown So....very....uncool
quote:
I wish I could answer more substantively, but the Wine Spectator has now respectfully asked that I no longer engage in any way in any thread on CellarTracker other than to ask you to contact me via my own website or forum. Sorry folks.

You have always been a gentleman, Eric, and I trust you will respect their wishes.
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:
Wine Spectator has now respectfully asked that I no longer engage in any way in any thread on CellarTracker other than to ask you to contact me via my own website or forum. Sorry folks.

Frown So....very....uncool
Agree. Way uncool.
I really prefer the old classic version because of its simplicity AND you could get to everything from the one main page...all the links were right there and there was no clutter. I'll keep with the classic mode because it does everything I want it to and more.
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Wino:
I also prefer the classic version. Does anyone know how to only log in 2 bottles out of a pending 4 bottle purchase? Thanks

Personally, I don't use that "Pending delivery" feature anymore. I use a storage location called "Pending".
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Austin Wino, and others, I really wish you would get in touch with me directly.

Clearly I was wrong. Frown
Seems like Eric is doing what WS asked him to do. What were you wrong about?
I've been using the new site since early beta, and while at first I wasn't a fan (mainly due to the Grape Stories change) I've long since used it almost exclusively when accessing by computer. For mobile, I still use the classic, as it just seems to run cleaner. The last feature I used the classic for on a regular basis was label printing, but Eric has since resolved that and the new site's functionality for that is great.

So even though you can't respond here, Kudos on the new site Eric!
quote:
Originally posted by jesseix:
I've been trying to get the new site to work for me but I'm still digging the classic site. Its more simple looking but in my opinion way easier to read and navigate. I like no-frills

I've been doing the same, but will hop over to the classic site once in awhile. I don't find the new site to be awful, just that it takes an extra click or two to do certain things.

Add Reply

Likes (0)