Carlisle list

quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
when did you sign up? i got an email that my sign-up from april 2009 is still on the waiting list but "thanks for waiting".

09's are being generally heralded as a very solid vintage. if you like carlisle, i'd buy up.

+1. I also signed up in April 2009, so we are in the same boat.
I would also like to know when you signed up. It figures that most of the Syrah and Zin wine lovers in the world signed up in 2009 Roll Eyes . I wonder how long that waiting list is? It would be nice if they took a stab at reporting an estimate of how many more years it will take to actually buy - Kosta Browne does this.
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
quote:
when did you sign up? i got an email that my sign-up from april 2009 is still on the waiting list but "thanks for waiting".

09's are being generally heralded as a very solid vintage. if you like carlisle, i'd buy up.

+2 same same.
quote:
Originally posted by Easy:
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
quote:

+2 same same.

+3. But I did update mailing address. I wonder if that will negatively affect my status
I made it on the mailing list this time around and I signed up about 2 years ago. Those of you that are anxiously waiting, you can always email Mike Officer at Carlisle and he'll tell you how long he thinks it'll be. About a year ago I asked and he told me I should make the list by the Jan 11 mailer and sure enough he was 100% accurate. I'll be buying all the zins and select syrahs...

Add Reply

Likes (0)