Skip to main content

I have not been on these forums for over a decade, so please forgive me.  I tried to do a search, but everything looks different here.  Looking for recommendations of places I can sell my SQN collection.  It's not enough value yet to sell on Winebid and I don't know how much wine moves through these forums anymore.  I got in over my head with these purchases and need to offload them somewhere.  I think I was just overexcited about finally being allowed to buy them after getting rejection letters for 12 years   Any advice is appreciated, and I'm glad to be back here! 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had to set up a new handle, as I don't even remember mine from over a decade ago   I used to spend hours and hours reading veteran posters on here while I was studying for my sommelier exams, there are so many knowledgeable wine collectors here.  I honestly didn't have time to visit much since then as my life got more hectic with my career and children.  I'm sure if I looked deep enough into the vaults here, I can find my old tasting notes and conversations. 

Again, wasn't planning on having a need to flip, but this year has been pretty wild and circumstances changed expectedly.  I had to drop from a few lists that I was on for years as a result and I'm rather sad about it all.  I was only looking for advice on good places to sell very small collections. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.