Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

okay 47 looked and no help so called cain today great people!
they asked me if i had the corks,well i have two of the 4 and will be sending them to them as they asked so they will send out for testing.then they can let me know for shore. an then i will post the anwser. may be the best way!!
Cool
thanks, cain
p.s.- the year is stamped on the side of the cork.
Last edited {1}
okay,
just talk to cain the say they put or use BRETT in there wine an that is what i may be tasting. an now there saying that they can not check the corks. o well if it was brett it was gross Frownthey are going to replace the 2 bottles with the 2000 Smile
why would any one put something that taste so bad in an wine. i have tasted the 2000 at the winery it was not in the glass. or the 94 that i bought from winebid.com need to check the 96,97 98 99
thank cain for replacing the wine,
class act
Cool
Last edited {1}
Acacia De Soto Vineyard 1998 Pinot was like that. I hated it; it smelled like a barnyard and tasted like mushrooms (which I love, but not in wine). That was when I first learned about Brettanomyces. To my tastes it has about as much right to be there as TCA.

---------------------------
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
-- George Bush (5 Aug 2004)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.