Skip to main content

Less than two months to go.  

How are you planning on casting your ballot?

I just mailed my application for a mail-in ballot in my home state of Maryland.

Our Republican Governor required residents to apply for a mail-in ballot as opposed to just sending ballots to registered voters.  I'll keep an eye on my mailbox for the ballot.  Will probably mail-in, although I'm concerned about signature verification.  My signature has varied a bit over the years.  They will use my 5 year old driver's license signature, so I guess I'll practice a little before sending it in.

PH

Last edited by purplehaze
Original Post

I will crawl on my belly through broken glass among COVID infected, non-mask wearer MAGAts to cast my vote early in person.  This is too important to me to risk not having my vote counted.  I'd risk catching COVID to vote against you know who.

I would do the same.  But I'm in CA, which is going to be Biden +30.  So I'll mail in my absentee ballot ASAP.  Certainly by early October.

I will crawl on my belly through broken glass among COVID infected, non-mask wearer MAGAts to cast my vote early in person.  This is too important to me to risk not having my vote counted.  I'd risk catching COVID to vote against you know who.

Same here - although here in Key West - we were the only ones there in the election last month so hopefully will be similar in November (in terms of the voting experience)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.