Missed opportunity for Liverpool today against ManUre, who surprisingly managed to make it through the game with 11 men on the field.

I just saw the starting 11 for Chelsea in the League Cup final. Just fucken shoot me.

Speaking of Chelsea, no tears here over the two transfer window ban from FIFA. Of course they appeal, but I hope this makes them look much more seriously at their younger players, many of whom are out on loan.

steve8 posted:

Missed opportunity for Liverpool today against ManUre, who surprisingly managed to make it through the game with 11 men on the field.

I just saw the starting 11 for Chelsea in the League Cup final. Just fucken shoot me.

Speaking of Chelsea, no tears here over the two transfer window ban from FIFA. Of course they appeal, but I hope this makes them look much more seriously at their younger players, many of whom are out on loan.

Just sent you a link with the premier league table Arsenal 3 points ahead. Good luck vs Tottenham 

Sarri should just wait for the sack at this point and cash out on one hell of a severance package. How many managers need to cycle through that club before Abramovich finally clues in that the locker room is poisonous and a full clearout is required?

Look at this partial list:

• Mourinho (twice)
  • Grant
  • Scolari
  • Hiddink (twice)
  • Ancelotti
  • Benitez
  • Conte
  • Sarri

Also, this may be the most awesome troll of all time. Someone updated Chelsea's Wiki entry overnight and lists Kepa as the current manager. Chelsea FC Managers - Wikipedia.

futronic posted:

Also, this may be the most awesome troll of all time. Someone updated Chelsea's Wiki entry overnight and lists Kepa as the current manager. Chelsea FC Managers - Wikipedia.

That is funny. Both Kepa and Sarri seem to be trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug as a misunderstanding. My initial thoughts yesterday were that the club should suspend Kepa. I felt bad for Sarri as it seems the team played pretty well in the game. It also seems to me that the captain on the field should have told Kepa to get off. I didn't see the game but I assume that was Azpilicueta as usual.

My favourite players, Jorginho and Luiz, both missed penalties with the former's being really pathetic.

steve8 posted:

Could not believe the injuries in first period.  Looked like a few walking wounded in the 2nd half.   

Chelsea needs to regroup.  Dump owner who is stupid when coming to the game and fire the coach.  Real embarassment

Glad that Sarri benched Kepa yesterday against Spurs. He should leave him there for the next game too. On top of that he was fined by the club for £170,000...one week's salary. I sure hope the boy doesn't starve to death.

Incredible own goal by Trippier yesterday to ice the game and their title hopes. Hoping for a draw and the usual volatility in the north London derby on the weekend. Kane was losing his cool yesterday.

steve8 posted:

Glad that Sarri benched Kepa yesterday against Spurs. He should leave him there for the next game too. On top of that he was fined by the club for £170,000...one week's salary. I sure hope the boy doesn't starve to death.

Incredible own goal by Trippier yesterday to ice the game and their title hopes. Hoping for a draw and the usual volatility in the north London derby on the weekend. Kane was losing his cool yesterday.

The own goal was quite a gaffe.  Luiz was totally baiting Kane and it worked

Mimik, you deleted your post about Fulham beating Chelsea? I didn't know trolls felt remorse.

Jorginho is going to have to score a lot more goals before he's off my shitlist. It caught my attention when Sarri took him off for Kovacic instead of the usual Kovacic-Barkley sub. Because he was on a yellow? Or because he looked weak defensively?

Liverpool is fading. Crumpling under the pressure. Another repeat of 2013-14?

Add Reply

Likes (0)