Hello, looking to sell 3 litre of sassicaia , with receipt, purchased from LCBO.  U can contact me at sybajwaatgmaildotcom. In Toronto, will exchange in person only. Thank you.

Original Post

I shouldn't bother wasting my time writing this, but dude, offer the price you paid at the LCBO, or maybe a slight premium (I'm talking $10-$20 for your troubles), and someone will buy.  You're new here and have made no contributions whatsoever, and you're looking to profiteer of something you bought at the monopoly.  You're simply in the wrong place.  Sell it at Waddington's if you don't want the wine and want to make some money. The folks on this board are far too savvy, price-wise and otherwise. 

I said i was getting my feet wet. 1250 is a reasonable price. Ive seen ur posts and your always telling people that no one will buy their wines and spirits here unless its to your liking in terms of price. WS lowest price minus 25 percent is a starting point generally.  Ive auctioned wine on sothebys and waddingtons for years and years and have over 2400 bottles in my collection.  Dont need the money just seeing what kind of market there is here. If its bothering you that much ill close the post. 

Close it or don’t close it. Don’t care. I’ve seen your posts too. They involve trying to sell a wine for a lot more than you paid for it to people here. That’s it. That’s the extent of your contribution here.  Like it or not I was being helpful. You’re not going to get anything more than a slight premium over the kgbo price here.  That is the reality of the situation.  

Actually you do care or you wouldn't be posting. Its supply demand, let it play out. Dont need the aggravation man. Post is closed. Sorry i dont add value in your mind to the forum, always try to respectful to my fellow man, but there is always a guy like you. Im out of this forum. Have a good day.

Add Reply

Likes (0)