My favorite semi-budget Willamette winery. Everything people love about Oregon PN. Ripe cherry and other red fruits, laser-sharp acidity, but enough sweetness, light tannin, low/no oak. Delicious. Drink Now. 94pts
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOMBA503:
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
I'm just glad to learn the winery is NOT in Cherry Hill, NJ. Smile

Will watch for this in our market. Thanks IB, and hope you are well.

Hey don't disrespect my hometown

Ironically, it was my hometown for a few years too.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BOMBA503:
quote:
I'm just glad to learn the winery is NOT in Cherry Hill, NJ. Smile

Will watch for this in our market. Thanks IB, and hope you are well.

Hey don't disrespect my hometown

Ironically, it was my hometown for a few years too.

My parents moved there when I was 1 and lived in the Woodcrest neighborhood for almost 30 years. My best friends are still the guys I grew up with from my neighborhood. Eight of us are meeting in Boca next month for a 5 day reunion. I dont miss it but it was a great place to grow up.
Don't get this wine. Opened the first of two I purchased a couple of years ago. Thin sour cherry, slightly effervescent, nice clarity and sour cherry nose, decent length, slightly grippy and food-friendly acidity. This is a good wine, 87-88 points. Absolutely can't stand-up to a number of outstanding sub-$30 Willamette pinots from the 2014 & 2015 vintages. Properly stored... retrieved it from refrigeration today. Maybe just too subtle for me, but this pinot is watery. WS was way, way off at 93 points. Maybe tomorrow...
Day two... no. Sipped with salmon - not an ideal pairing because of the spicy Thai ginger sauce. Before the food it was thin. With... a glass of water. If the second bottle perks up, I will add to my notes. Incidentally, try Uber Eats. Food arrived piping hot. I've had mixed experiences with Caviar.

Add Reply

Likes (0)